Total Members
    Most Online
    joxey
    Newest Member
    joxey
Feb Long Range Discussion (Day 3 and beyond) - MERGED

WinterWxLuvr

Just now, Wetbulbs88 said:

Oh boy we’re really getting our hopes up now then...

I don't know if that's what I'd say is the reason. The onset of that system is well less than 3 days away. If there's any potential at all, it should have its own thread. This is the day 3-7 thread after all. 

2 minutes ago, Steve25 said:

I don't know if that's what I'd say is the reason. The onset of that system is well less than 3 days away. If there's any potential at all, it should have its own thread. This is the day 3-7 thread after all. 

Oh I know I’m just kidding. I was pretty burned by the last storm, stuck between meso bands in subsidence. Being near the jackpot 72 hours out is not as good a feeling as one would think lol. 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Wetbulbs88 said:

Oh I know I’m just kidding. I was pretty burned by the last storm, stuck between meso bands in subsidence. Being near the jackpot 72 hours out is not as good a feeling as one would think lol. 

I feel that. Especially in a winter with models shifting left and right all the way up until game time! I think the trends within 72 hours is what I'm really trying to look for. Hopefully this will be a solid win for most of the area! 

• stormtracker changed the title to Feb Long Range Discussion (Day 3 and beyond) - MERGED
5 minutes ago, stormtracker said:

Ok guys, after talking to the other mod here, we felt merging the threads were best for now.  It's just a lot of hopping around and like 67 pins threads.  

Did I finally get fired? Or is my office moved down to auxiliary storage B? Can I keep my stapler?

• Like 3
  • Haha 10