• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    Aqua-Docs
    Newest Member
    Aqua-Docs

January 8th event obs

Where are all the snow reports from the mountains?  Radar lighting up everywhere out west!

Nevermind...I see all those altitude afflicted folks are too good to come over here and post in the obs thread.  They have their own little special drinks and probably even a secret handshake for get togethers.  :P

39.9 in the heart of the Triad.  36 on the farm in Stuart.  Progress!

• Like 1

1 hour ago, kvegas-wx said:

Where are all the snow reports from the mountains?  Radar lighting up everywhere out west!

Nevermind...I see all those altitude afflicted folks are too good to come over here and post in the obs thread.  They have their own little special drinks and probably even a secret handshake for get togethers.  :P

39.9 in the heart of the Triad.  36 on the farm in Stuart.  Progress!

We do. It’s learned when you move up in a very Free Mason like ritual. Obs is dry slot where I am on the Haywood/Jackson line with 1/2”-ish on the ground. Waiting impatiently for the ULL to hopefully bring the goods.  My wife blames me, was ripping until I got home :lol:

I’m up in Banner Elk for the weekend. Radar is showing snow overhead but it’s not reaching the ground. 34/26dp

Edit: Aaaannnnndddd it starting pouring snow

2 minutes ago, weatherguysc said:

36.2, light snow, moderate sleet, and some rain mixing north of Gaffney, SC about a mile from the NC state line.

Toward 18?