Total Members
    Most Online
    joxey
    Newest Member
    joxey
January Banter 2021

Eskimo Joe

1 minute ago, H2O said:

TRYING!!!  Thing is that i hate doing it because there were some good shade posts like @MillvilleWx's

Sorry to you and @mappy for that. Literally have a great disco going and this dude just comes out the shadows and flings crap all over the thread. My pot shot had to be taken as my back is still sore from the epic hip adjustment I got at the chiro. I apologize to you guys. 

• Like 1

Just now, MillvilleWx said:

Sorry to you and @mappy for that. Literally have a great disco going and this dude just comes out the shadows and flings crap all over the thread. My pot shot had to be taken as my back is still sore from the epic hip adjustment I got at the chiro. I apologize to you guys. 

all good. i get it. 

1 minute ago, yoda said:

I know you and mappy are  doing your best :hurrbear:

Can you move them to banter?  Or is that just too much work?  Cause his post... was noice (MillvilleWx's that is)

im not moving it. its annoying to move posts from one thread to another and honestly if we just let him be and maybe he will stop posting we will all be better off in the long run. 

• Thanks 1

Just now, MillvilleWx said:

I am not mad nor do you need to apologize.  Dude, you made what I would have said.  But letting a good post like that just feeds the fire we are trying to stomp out quickly.  This job pays jack shit.  Hell it costs me.  I owe the main dude a sweet bottle of booze still after losing a bet and I'm STILL helping.  How effing dumb is that?

• WxUSAF unpinned this topic