Total Members
    Most Online
    joxey
    Newest Member
    joxey
January Banter 2021

Eskimo Joe

6 minutes ago, CAPE said:

A few inches of snow is fine with me. I am not picky given how awful it has been the last couple years. But what is being advertised now would result in whatever falls immediately going to slop and melting, then maybe some light snow showers on the backend. Up your way you have a decent chance to escape the boundary layer torch. Me? I hug the Canadian lol.

Work in Canada for Foreigners at All Time High in 2019 - CanadianVisa.org

• Like 2

1 minute ago, CAPE said:

I think the Leesburg dudes will still be high fiving today.

Except for Ji ofc.

If this thing ends up like the Euro last night I might choose Sykesville for this one over Leesburg. 12z euro had me firmly planted in Leesburg but 0z has me on the move. Fortunately I can make the decision where all the way up to game time.

• Like 1

Its cool.  Couple days ago the fear was suppressed, when that was never going to happen, but 80% of the area was going to get HECS snow.  Now people get their "tucked" storm that they say is needed to get a HECS and pretty sure 40% of the area will now see a changeover.

But hey, what do I know?

Just now, H2O said:

Its cool.  Couple days ago the fear was suppressed, when that was never going to happen, but 80% of the area was going to get HECS snow.  Now people get their "tucked" storm that they say is needed to get a HECS and pretty sure 40% of the area will now see a changeover.

But hey, what do I know?

If I go to Sykesville you can stay at my place in Leesburg....I have plenty of TP and popcorn

1 minute ago, leesburg 04 said:

If this thing ends up like the Euro last night I might choose Sykesville for this one over Leesburg. 12z euro had me firmly planted in Leesburg but 0z has me on the move. Fortunately I can make the decision where all the way up to game time.

given where I am, you mind if I crash at your place in Leesburg while you are gone?  I just want to see snow that lasts a bit longer after hitting the ground

Just now, H2O said:

But hey, what do I know?

Cookies are great to eat at any meal? 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

7 minutes ago, H2O said:

I might have missed a few posts in the main thread.  Skipped a couple pages here and there.

i saw, not much for me to do this morning lol 

5 minutes ago, leesburg 04 said:

Your area suddenly has become pretty sweet despite psu worrying about suppression. Fortunately he cleared his cache in time to jackpot his area. Congrats on your foot

for sure, looks good up here. but thats to be expected given location. 

1 minute ago, BristowWx said:

I think I will get under a watch that turns into a WWA.  3-5 inches.  That’s seems plausible 

for your spot, yup. 

I'm honestly not sure why this is surprising, you know how this goes. if that low doesn't tuck just right, warm air filters in and places south/east of 95 get a mix or rain before changing back. usual places north and west stay snow the whole time, jackpot sets up over ahead and we get double digits. 

• Like 1

I'll reserve my call post 12z today but i'm not currently leaning towards the 20" scenario. Miller B's with a bad jump landing spot and clippers really hate Leesburg so honestly if 12z continues with that jump spot or north it's going to be all about the WAA.

2 minutes ago, mappy said:

for your spot, yup. 

I'm honestly not sure why this is surprising, you know how this goes. if that low doesn't tuck just right, warm air filters in and places south/east of 95 get a mix or rain before changing back. usual places north and west stay snow the whole time, jackpot sets up over ahead and we get double digits. 

I’m 20 miles west of 95 .  But yes I know how this goes.  

• Like 1

Just now, dailylurker said:

Looks like GFS is king. Like Ji says. Models ALWAYS cave to the garbage solution. By tonight we'll see be looking at a slop to rain for most of the area. 

I didn't realize the event already happened and we know what solution is correct. do you have lotto numbers too?

• Haha 1

• WxUSAF unpinned this topic