Total Members
    Most Online
    joxey
    Newest Member
    joxey
January Banter 2021

Eskimo Joe

8 minutes ago, losetoa6 said:

Damn...Nam has snow in Winchester by late Saturday night . Only 3 days out :sled:

Today might be the 1st in several that I might get to see the 12 z suite live . Not as busy at work . 

My business is traditionally very slow this time of year. I've had plenty free time to track.

Wrong thread.  But as i was saying, the only tucking I want to have happen from this day forward isn't a low pressure off the coast but me doing the Buffalo Bill dance from silence of the lambs

Its rubs the lotion on the skin or it gets the primary into OH again.

• Haha 3

2 minutes ago, leesburg 04 said:

I think I might ride this one out at the truck stop in Breezewood….those new iced coffee machines are scrumptious 

The best location in the nation.  Some one on TWC used to say that about Cleveland.  I gather he was from Cleveland best I can tell. 

1 minute ago, JakkelWx said:

This would be somewhat of a letdown if I only scored 2-4 inches from the WAA then just rain. If that occurs then surely I'll get some decent backside snow, right? That turns out real well here!

i'm so confused, is this your first coastal? expect what always happens under the circumstances. 

I consider my reactions to missing out on snow the same way I react to my sports teams losing. When I was younger I would get upset and it would linger and I would be irrational with my response....as I aged my reactions started to get less irrational and would last a lot shorter....now at 54 when the Vikings lose I'm like darn then I make dinner...same with snow...of course I want it to snow, of course i'd like it to be significant...if this thing fizzles or is just a minor snow I'll be disappointed for a minute but then go make dinner even if it's 4am. :oldman:

• Haha 2

2 minutes ago, H2O said:

I just want you all to know that no matter what happens today with the models some good happened today.

I asked pointed questions to a met and they were coherent, lucid and well thought out.  And they were answered.  Do I get any cookies as a reward?

Yeah, but wait till you get my bill

• WxUSAF unpinned this topic