Total Members
    Most Online
    joxey
    Newest Member
    joxey
January Banter 2021

Eskimo Joe

2 minutes ago, H2O said:

I am not mad nor do you need to apologize.  Dude, you made what I would have said.  But letting a good post like that just feeds the fire we are trying to stomp out quickly.  This job pays jack shit.  Hell it costs me.  I owe the main dude a sweet bottle of booze still after losing a bet and I'm STILL helping.  How effing dumb is that?

Oooof. You are a good man Charlie Brown

2 minutes ago, H2O said:

I am not mad nor do you need to apologize.  Dude, you made what I would have said.  But letting a good post like that just feeds the fire we are trying to stomp out quickly.  This job pays jack shit.  Hell it costs me.  I owe the main dude a sweet bottle of booze still after losing a bet and I'm STILL helping.  How effing dumb is that?

Now I feel kinda stupid for not knowing you guys were paid for this...lol

Just now, mappy said:

yeah, Andy was saying it pays jack shit as in, we do this for free out of the goodness of our hearts to Randy. 

its really for the fame and glory.  so after a number of *checks watch* years of doing this its just a matter of time for the fame and glory to arrive.

2 minutes ago, North Balti Zen said:

@Maestrobjwa  you should steer clear of the main during these important runs PBP. Just a suggestion. 11 years on this board and I am not within 100 miles of being good enough to be on the con during these runs. 

Wait, what are you talking about? I was...just voicing my support for the two pbp's when mappy asked just one or two to PBP. No run opinions offered...I don't do those, I just read

2 minutes ago, North Balti Zen said:

@Maestrobjwa  you should steer clear of the main during these important runs PBP. Just a suggestion. 11 years on this board and I am not within 100 miles of being good enough to be on the con during these runs. 

he wasn't trying to do that, just offering his suggestions on who should do it. doesn't matter, its all good right now.

• Thanks 2

• WxUSAF unpinned this topic