• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    joxey
    Newest Member
    joxey
Dec (Edit: Jan1/..2 ) multi-faceted ptype mess potential...

Typhoon Tip

6 minutes ago, PhineasC said:

LOL I decided to get cheap at the end of the process. I'm the guy who builds the fantasy dream kitchen and then at the very end puts in cheap-ass laminate flooring. I have always been that way, no idea why. 

A weather model subscription to get the EURO for a winter probably costs less than 3 inches of one single log in your many thousand square foot home, lol.  I'd be signing up right now.  I drop subscriptions on things like candy.  If I want to watch a show and I can do it with $8 for a month, done deal without thinking.

Just now, powderfreak said:

A weather model subscription to get the EURO for a winter probably costs about the same as 3 inches of one single log in your home, lol.  I'd be signing up right now.  I drop subscriptions on things like candy.  If I want to watch a show and I can do it with $8 for a month, done deal without thinking.

What site do you use?

Just now, powderfreak said:

A weather model subscription to get the EURO for a winter probably costs about the same as 3 inches of one single log in your home, lol.  I'd be signing up right now.  I drop subscriptions on things like candy.  If I want to watch a show and I can do it with $8 for a month, done deal without thinking.

Me retired fixed income and 10 month is a great deal for the amount of geeking I do . I seriously don't mind posting either just ask. I kid

• Like 2

Just now, Ginx snewx said:

Me retired fixed income and 10 month is a great deal for the amount of geeking I do . I seriously don't mind posting either just ask. I kid

I'm only busting Phin's balls... if you love weather, the total cost is very low relatively speaking to everything else in life.  I don't subscribe to any service in the summer.