• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    joxey
    Newest Member
    joxey
Dec (Edit: Jan1/..2 ) multi-faceted ptype mess potential...

Typhoon Tip

Just now, CoastalWx said:

Nam looks great up north. Good for them and much needed. 

Maybe an inch or two of snow and sleet with ZR for Dave?

Pike region may sleet bomb for a time....though Euro/Ukie are a bit colder and has a quick burst of mod/heavy snow for a couple hours. Kind of skeptical of the snow though unless we see another tick colder aloft.

1 minute ago, ORH_wxman said:

Pike region may sleet bomb for a time....though Euro/Ukie are a bit colder and has a quick burst of mod/heavy snow for a couple hours. Kind of skeptical of the snow though unless we see another tick colder aloft.

Yeah NAM sleets here too. Might even give Kevin some glaze before a 33 rain. I don’t see the big warm temps that some posted for Saturday either. 

1 minute ago, CoastalWx said:

Yeah NAM sleets here too. Might even give Kevin some glaze before a 33 rain. I don’t see the big warm temps that some posted for Saturday either. 

The rapidly developing secondary cold tucks the sfc behind it....so yeah, I don't think we're getting 55F on Sunday.

Just now, CoastalWx said:

Ray might benefit  from latitude. Maybe a little snow and sleet pack? He says he doesn’t care, but he’ll be texting us pics of his yard lol. 

Yeah his jackpot fetish will peek out if he has one of the higher totals in SNE....he'll be all over it if he rips 3" in a few hours while ORH is IP/ZR and Kevin is 33F rain.

• Haha 2

O Canada!
Our home and native land!
True patriot love in all of us command.
With glowing hearts we see thee rise,
The True North strong and free!
From far and wide,
O Canada, we stand on guard for thee.
God keep our land glorious and free!

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 1
  • Weenie 1

32 minutes ago, CoastalWx said:

Looks like some snow tonight and then again from whatever happens 1-2. Much needed.

Yeah for sure.  At some point our luck should break right... maybe not luck but climo will eventually kick in at some point.  Or maybe climo is the reason we've had so many days of snow cover in a shit pattern despite it not being deep.  I feel like 66% of the days since Nov 1st have been at like 1-3" snow depth, lol.

The other reason this might go our direction is the calendar year is no longer 2020 but 2021 when this hits :lol: