Total Members
    Most Online
    joxey
    Newest Member
    joxey
January 2021

40/70 Benchmark

26 minutes ago, RDRY said:

Other than a small sliver of BN temps in the NW in Feb, they have no BN temps anywhere for the 3 month period.  Just don't agree with that.  That block isn't going to last that long.  I'm sure Judah Cohen won't buy that prediction, lol.  At least he gives us reasoning behind his analysis - this guy tells us nothing of how they came to this conclusion.

12 hours ago, wxeyeNH said:

This picture has been going around the internet and I can't determine if it is photoshopped.  Does anyone has any idea what would make ice form like this?  I can't come up with one.  Thoughts?

ice.jpg

It isn't photoshopped.  Karl has posted a few videos taken from his drone of his buddies skating on it.  I can't imagine what caused it, but nature is cool

• Like 1

Euro regressed too. Ukie was indeed a harbinger. Euro actually did the same thing as the 12z run with that lobe (after the 18z run had gotten better). Unfortunately, unlike the 12z run, the EPS looked a touch worse too. So we will need to see that trend reverse. 

Just now, RUNNAWAYICEBERG said:

It keeps bouncing back and forth. Just not the same small tics reliable model of yore.

Yeah but it’s kind of expected in this setup. Most models have been flopping around. 

Dealing with the block and those two pv lobes which directly affect how far north this storm can go. These are minor shifts up north but they tend to matter a lot in the sensible wx for this one. 

58 minutes ago, RUNNAWAYICEBERG said:

I know you’ve been frustrated but you’re better than this. 

Not feeling it, dude. We missed the boat IMO. Next week is our shot to hop aboard, but if next week goes awry, which is more likely than not, then I would hope to approach climo at best.