• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    allwebpost
    Newest Member
    allwebpost

January 2021

Can't recall such a long stretch of winter when there's no strong systems really anywhere outside the northwest. Even the long-range globals have given up inventing bombs. It's like the atmosphere is starved or something.

6 hours ago, DotRat_Wx said:

When are they gonna give you a break? Wrap up surgery I assume? Your back is one hell of a mess my friend 

I have had my last.  The problem in Dec was multiple pulmonary embolism. 

We can't catch a break this year even the windex norlun went south. Light snow here trace. 29⁰

Just now, Ginx snewx said:

We can't catch a break this year even the windex norlun went south. Light snow here trace. 29⁰

Persistence. When the weather gets into these long term patterns , it can stay that way for extended periods. Unfortunately for SNE, it happened during most of the winter 

11 minutes ago, Damage In Tolland said:

Persistence. When the weather gets into these long term patterns , it can stay that way for extended periods. Unfortunately for SNE, it happened during most of the winter 

This would be a fantastic summer pattern. 

15 minutes ago, Ginx snewx said:

Health is everything, god speed on recovery..........no control over mother nature

• Like 2

Actually looks like a chance for SHSN and maybe a squall around this aftn. Too bad norlun went south, but I guess the HRRR was the most bullish when others were south too. I thought maybe the s coast could get more, but looks like it is juuuuuuust offshore.

32 minutes ago, Damage In Tolland said:

Steady light snow now, everything covered. Maybe we can gin up some lapse rates

18 minutes ago, 512high said:

Health is everything, god speed on recovery..........no control over mother nature

Yes sir

Just now, dryslot said:

At least its going to be cold now.

yeah for a little while. then you know what'll happen, slowly starts to warm up again just in time for a cutter. too predictable.

1 minute ago, dryslot said:

At least its going to be cold now.

I looked and it seems the first grooming run I had last year was the 19th of January and I did a few hundred miles in Millinocket area that MLK weekend, so we're not as far behind last year as I thought. Hopefully things change before our winter carnival February 20th as that is one of the busiest days in town with winter activities (all outside and socially distant of course)

• Like 1