Most Online
    Dano62
    Newest Member
    Dano62
January 2021

40/70 Benchmark

Just now, Damage In Tolland said:

Next week is off the table. 

It's not off the table. It wouldn't take much to bring it back north given the origins, but I'm not sure how much we can muscle up to the block. You'd have to get some of that PV to inject s/w energy like the 00z GFS had. 

17 minutes ago, CoastalWx said:

It's not off the table. It wouldn't take much to bring it back north given the origins, but I'm not sure how much we can muscle up to the block. You'd have to get some of that PV to inject s/w energy like the 00z GFS had. 

It's funny how the block relented for the grinch and this past wknd rainer, but it's an impenetrable fortress for the snow events. Southwest energy ejects for the Grinch, but bottles up all this week. This is a complete inverse 2015....I need help, I really do..I can't step away. 

• Haha 5

5 minutes ago, 40/70 Benchmark said:

It's funny how the block relented for the grinch and this past wknd rainer, but it's an impenetrable fortress for the snow events. Southwest energy ejects for the Grinch, but bottles up all this week. This is a complete inverse 2015....I need help, I really do..I can't step away. 

18z gfs is a light even now. Fwiw.

3 minutes ago, CoastalWx said:

18z gfs is a light even now. Fwiw.

We still have to go through a perfunctory 18.7" Kutchera cycle ... en route to partly sunny stein ..don't worry. But at least the yokels 'll get a nice Blue Magic O.D. run during that tortured journey -

• Haha 1

3 minutes ago, Ginx snewx said:

What will everyones attitude be like when the PV is on our side of the globe mid Feb on?

Probably pretty bad when just because it is, we still don't get the winter storm of hopes and desires...only to relay into a three snow shower afternoons May ending in a June 1 synoptic slush event