Total Members
    Most Online
    joxey
    Newest Member
    joxey
January 2021

40/70 Benchmark

55 minutes ago, ORH_wxman said:

Paxton MA. The town west of the airport. 1200+ feet. Real weenie spot. The only pain with the west side and towns like Paxton is that it’s not near any highways for quick travel east (if you need to get to Framingham for example)...north side of ORH and towns along 190 would be better for quick highway access. 

Nice track in Paxton. Kettlebrook. PITA to get to however...

kb.jpg

• Like 3

3 hours ago, CoastalWx said:

Funny, I did a COVID day date in downtown Boston today. There is something cool about the city vibe, especially in winter when things are decorated. We couldn’t go to many places, but we just walked around and grabbed a fancy hot chocolate with Espresso and enjoyed some time together for once. Not sure I could live there now, but my wife dreams of a brownstone on Marlborough St when we retire. :lol:   However I dream of a chalet at 1500 ft in the mtns. 

Lol....cash up for $5M?

Just now, 40/70 Benchmark said:

I'll take your word for it......I took a quick look and it seemed warm with a track over the cape. Baby duty, though.

It's a little warm, especially early. But the rapidly deepening low makes up for it. A solution that intense is doubtful though. But that would be some seriously intense snow.