Total Members
    Most Online
    Weathernoob335
    Newest Member
    Weathernoob335
Christmas Eve/Day Annual Scrooger Event

Baroclinic Zone

39 minutes ago, TauntonBlizzard2013 said:

The drought is the only real weather event we’ve had here this year.

At least that actually materialized... unliked any winter “threats” over the next two weeks.

I mean no offense....but you probably live in the most boring area weather-wise in MA.  Too far from the ocean for gales and damage, not far enough inland for snow or ice storms. I guess you radiate well? 

32 minutes ago, CoastalWx said:

We are due for dull. We’ve had a lot of record events. 

2020 wasn't really all that dull but I guess it depends on the definition one is using for "dull"

Sure last winter was pathetic and this summer wasn't the most active in terms of convection, but the weather events we did get this year...they packed a punch. 

• Like 2

1 hour ago, TauntonBlizzard2013 said:

Meh... we lucked out in a sea of crap.... looks like cutters on cutters on cutters up next.

At least you lucked out...sometimes you step in shit. Most all of SNE did last week-we take.  Stop whining already you Sally.  If by the end of January (5-6 weeks from now), we still don’t have anything happening, then you can have a full blown melt then.  But Not on the 2nd full day of winter. 

• Weenie 2

2 minutes ago, WinterWolf said:

At least you lucked out...sometimes you step in shit. Most all of SNE did last week-we take.  Stop whining already you Sally.  If by the end of January (5-6 weeks from now), we still don’t have anything happening, then you can have a full blown melt then.  But Not on the 2nd full day of winter. 

Thank you for allowing me to melt in due time, I appreciate it. I could give a crap if we snow at the end of the day... if we don’t, I get to golf and don’t have to work ridiculous hours doing snow removal.

• Like 4

5 minutes ago, TauntonBlizzard2013 said:

Thank you for allowing me to melt in due time, I appreciate it. I could give a crap if we snow at the end of the day... if we don’t, I get to golf and don’t have to work ridiculous hours doing snow removal.

Lol you’re welcome...all in fun-no offense T.Blizz.  

I get it ..it is not fun when there’s nothing on the horizon. Especially when things looked to be lining up. It just went to crap with some bad ju-ju. And that’s always a possibility.

And believe us, you are very happy you didn’t live through the 80’s in SNE...it was always bad ju-ju then...whatever could go wrong with a system, Always did, it was really something to see(in a bad away).  

2 hours ago, Whineminster said:

Yup.  My bro was offered triple time to work on Christmas (tree cutting). 

I posted yesterday my neighbor who is a lineman will make triple overtime at $180/hr. Lineman are required to do 16 hour shifts during storms. So his shift on Christmas would pay $2880 even if he is just on standby and the storms a bust.

• Like 1