• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    BobbyB
    Newest Member
    BobbyB

December 16/17 Snow Wall Obs Thread

We’ve gotten two inches in the past 45 minutes. Amazing to have real snow after almost two years. I’ve been going outside every 30 to 45 minutes. Huge flakes pouring down. The word I’m choosing to describe this is... JOY:)

27 degrees according to Wunderground.

62D2F2DE-2BF2-4066-B21D-4F733D3FE655.jpeg

• Like 1

Just measured 5 1/2 just south of Reading.  Hoping against all evidence to avoid the evil sleet line this evening but it sure is fun to watch!

Radar returns over SW VA, WV, and Western NC are blossoming again, there's def alot of upper level energy still to kick through. But I'm definitely pulling a weenie move rn -- crossing my fingers for at least one hour of straight snow again after 2 am or so. Yeah yeah give me my hot dog emoji lol

I have a couple humidifiers and an air purifier going and I can hear the pingers over all that. It's literally pouring sleet.  It has compacted my snowpack down almost an inch already. :huh:

Temp creeping down again and down to 27 (27.3) with dp 27 (26.8).

Looks like the r/s line is almost right along the Delaware river.

kdix_20201216_2344_BR_0.5.png

1 minute ago, weathernut85 said:

Radar returns over SW VA, WV, and Western NC are blossoming again, there's def alot of upper level energy still to kick through. But I'm definitely pulling a weenie move rn -- crossing my fingers for at least one hour of straight snow again after 2 am or so. Yeah yeah give me my hot dog emoji lol

:weenie:

:P