• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    joxey
    Newest Member
    joxey
Active mid December with multiple event potential

Typhoon Tip

FWIW (I know) the Nam puts the heaviest snow in the same general area as the SREF

https://www.spc.noaa.gov/exper/sref/sref.php?run=2020121509&id=SREF_SNOWFALL_MEAN12HR_

SREF_SNOWFALL_MEAN12HR_f054.gif

SREF mean is 15" for KLEB and members top out at 26.7 inches.  Clearly not a big deal because it is not officially winter until a SREF member shows be getting at least 40".

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, dendrite said:

At least we get the SNE weenies stressing a little bit. They had been having it way too easy with this system. I still expect something closer to the euro/gfs16 to verify. But we shall see. 

Its the Nam, I want to see the GFS and Euro tic some more, I want to get this as far NW as possible before the messenger shuffle the last 24hrs.

Just now, mattm4242 said:

The NAM is likely out to lunch as far as it being that much of a hugger, but could it be the start of another bump north on the other models?

This is what I'm expecting...it probably overshot it, but I've been expecting global models to tickle NW for a couple days now. This setup has never looked like a squashed one to me (I was commenting yesterday or the day before how I have never seen an H5 setup like that which went too far south for most of SNE)

• Like 3