Total Members
    Most Online
    joxey
    Newest Member
    joxey
Active mid December with multiple event potential

Typhoon Tip

8 minutes ago, WinterWolf said:

Listen Joe, the pros here know as much as he does.  And I was being honest and sincere...I was a lil confused by what he wrote?  But whatever.  You can sit there and think this is over with, but the rest of us are enjoying the chase and the twists and turns. 

Only saying Eric is very good.  Top notch forecaster.  I’m sure knowledgeable folks in these forums as well.  I love the chase just like everyone but also trying to give an opinion that I worry this could be a epic fail - has happened many times and worry big time about the northern cut off that the GFS shows and that other models have started shifting towards. 

3 minutes ago, JoeSnowBOS said:

Only saying Eric is very good.  Top notch forecaster.  I’m sure knowledgeable folks in these forums as well.  I love the chase just like everyone but also trying to give an opinion that I worry this could be a epic fail - has happened many times and worry big time about the northern cut off that the GFS shows and that other models have started shifting towards. 

Doesn’t he have like 8-12 for BOS?

What Brian showed with the 700 Mb low would indicate that snow max would be across northern Connecticut heading NE through Northern Massachusetts and into Southeast New Hampshire if I’m interpreting that correctly.  But tomorrow is only Tuesday and doesn’t start till Wednesday evening so God knows what tomorrow will bring.

5 minutes ago, JoeSnowBOS said:

I hear ya. And of course this could totally flop, it happens sometimes. Maybe this is one of them?  

However, we’ve seen these sort of sputters many times before, and many times they come back and settle in, and it’s all systems go.  Let’s hope this is one of those, and not the former?  

Relax and enjoy the show. 

• Like 1

15 minutes ago, ORH_wxman said:

Blizzard warnings still exist I think. They just no longer issue blizzard watches. The blizzard watch was super rare to begin with. 

I do remember one a couple days before the Dec 19-20, 1995 storm. 

BOX hoisted one at the 4pm update on 2/6/13. All of the way out to Worcester I believe.

20 minutes ago, JoeSnowBOS said:

It's slowly cutting back and fading away...happens

• Like 1