Jump to content
  • Member Statistics

    19,039
    Total Members
    49,013
    Most Online
    loganboehmewx
    Newest Member
    loganboehmewx
    Joined

Major Nor'easter snow storm (possible top 20) Noon Wednesday-Noon Thursday Dec 16-17, 2020


wdrag

Recommended Posts

  • Replies 3.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 minute ago, Rjay said:

I'm ok with that.  I just think its way too generous up by Albany.  The gradient should tighten up a lot on the models in the next couple of days.  If I'm wrong,  so be it. 

Sorry I stopped looking after I saw the 37.2” at MMU. Talk about pitching a tent.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

15 minutes ago, HVSnowLover said:

Yea a 10-12 hour storm it's had to see producing these kinds of totals honestly but the rates on the CMC were extreme in these areas.

Yeah but you have to be realistic too. This isn’t a monster closed off ULL. I think the Max well see from whoever jackpots is like 24” but I could be wrong

Link to comment
Share on other sites

just for shitz and giggles for the snow weenies, this what the Lehigh Valley/ Allentown  is showing. Of course I take but C"mon man- how unbelievable is a 41 inch snowfall? I would be happy with half of that. One thing, in every single model run for all the models for three days now, the LV has been close or near jackpot. That in itself is unbelievable.

55161FF5-FC6F-4B36-859F-2639F98C100C.png

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.

×
×
  • Create New...