Total Members
    Most Online
    joxey
    Newest Member
    joxey
December Banter 2020

George BM

2 hours ago, CAPE said:

Browns over the Ravens tonight. They are simply better right now, and the Ravens will again make enough mistakes and commit enough critical penalties to lose. The Browns smell blood with the Steelers in free fall. They win and they are one game back. 

This feels like one of those games that the Browns should win, which means they’ll likely play down to their opponent and lose. Baker been playing well, so this one is a tough call. 

What's your thoughts on max qpf potential in best spots . I know you said frontogen looked impressive leading in . If you look at hour 54- 58 roughly  on the 3k the 700 and 850 frontogen line up over each other . I thought that was good thing ,no? Somewhere in south central Pa looks to get smoked .We've gotten HECS type totals with less then 2" liquid.  2003 was like 1.30" , 2010 1.5" range , 2014 I believe.  Minimal mixing at worst ofcourse . Great writeups man !

Hey Losetoa! Just woke up not too long ago and haven’t looked at anything in depth. I think this will be a pretty formidable qpf bomb and those that stick over 1” of qpf as snow will be in the double digits. I’m keeping an eye on projected deform for this storm cuz it has potential to get some in this sub a bug hit for the final 6-8 hrs. I still like the Rt15 to 81 corridor as the winners in the sub, but you guys along the Mason Dixon to Mappy have outside shot to really cash too. Your area and PSU have the best chance of anyone outside that aforementioned corridor to go over 12”. The Nam Nest showed the potential at 18z and Euro has been starting to signal the CCB into MD last few runs. Watch the 7H frontogen closely where that bend back is located. That’s a good signal ;)

3 hours ago, CAPE said:

I had dinner at my parents and they had crappy local news on. LOL the relic Bob Turk had my yard in the 4-6" area. Supposedly whack-u-weather affiliated.

TV weather personalities are so 1990s, and sooo bad.

Good lord, I had no idea Bob Turk was still working.  I watched that guy when I was a kid and we only had 5-6 TV channels.

• WxUSAF unpinned this topic