Most Online
    joxey
    Newest Member
    joxey
December Banter 2020

George BM

Just now, T. August said:

We need to clean house

I don't think it's that bad.  They need to decide their identity.  If you're going to have Lamar as your quarterback, then you have to use his strengths at the risk of injury.  They backed off earlier in the year maybe to keep Lamar healthy, and they were not as effective.  If you want a solid, NFL quarterback, McSorley could be your guy.  But get him some receiver help.

Just my 2 cents.

34 minutes ago, nw baltimore wx said:

I don't think it's that bad.  They need to decide their identity.  If you're going to have Lamar as your quarterback, then you have to use his strengths at the risk of injury.  They backed off earlier in the year maybe to keep Lamar healthy, and they were not as effective.  If you want a solid, NFL quarterback, McSorley could be your guy.  But get him some receiver help.

Just my 2 cents.

What are you talking about?  Lamar is the MVP of the league and he just showed you why.... he knows how to win.. he has killer instincts.. that was the best game of his career.  Seattle last year is number 2. 

Just now, 40westwx said:

What are you talking about?  Lamar is the MVP of the league and he just showed you why.... he knows how to win.. he has killer instincts.. that was the best game of his career.  Seattle last year is number 2. 

Can you read?  Where did I say Lamar isn’t valuable? But if you want to win with him, then he has to run AND risk injury.

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, DanTheMan said:

Good game Ravens people.. You got the win tonight but we will no longer be two free Ws every year anymore 

Guess what.. the Ravens have the tie breaker and the browns could definitely lose to the steelers and the ravens could definitely win out.. so thats probably whats gonna happen

1 minute ago, nw baltimore wx said:

Can you read?  Where did I say Lamar isn’t valuable? But if you want to win with him, then he has to run AND risk injury.

this.. "If you want a solid, NFL quarterback, McSorley could be your guy."

I get what you are saying about the risk of injury... but your comment suggested that Lamar cant be a long term solution and that Trace is a better option. 

Lamar lead the league in Touchdown passes last year...

• WxUSAF unpinned this topic