Total Members
    Most Online
    joxey
    Newest Member
    joxey
December 2020 General Discussions & Observations Thread

bluewave

15 minutes ago, SnoSki14 said:

Bluewave always with the accurate response to rain on the weenie parade.

Pacific puke looks to dominate rest of the month. We'd have to be lucky to score with such a putrid airmass over us.

Odds would improve in January.

We will be fine if the teleconnection stay like this along with the epo going negative. 

Hopefully the blocking which Allsnow alluded to this morning on the ensembles in the long range move up in time.

20201209_104714.jpg

20201209_104704.jpg

20201209_104651.jpg

5 minutes ago, MJO812 said:

We will be fine if the teleconnection stay like this along with the epo going negative. 

Hopefully the blocking which Allsnow alluded to this morning on the ensembles in the long range move up in time.

20201209_104714.jpg

20201209_104704.jpg

20201209_104651.jpg

If we don’t improve the pac all we will be blocking is mild air. The Ao is negative but spilling the cold on the other side of the globe. The -nao is probably a result of the weakening Pv. We have a chance at something working out but my money is on us waiting for January. The mjo wave currently looks to make it into p7 (even if weakly) should improve the pac 

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Allsnow said:

If we don’t improve the pac all we will be blocking is mild air. The Ao is negative but spilling the cold on the other side of the globe. The -nao is probably a result of the weakening Pv. We have a chance at something working out but my money is on us waiting for January. The mjo wave currently looks to make it into p7 (even if weakly) should improve the pac 

We do have chances this month but I rather be inland than on the coast. 

We shall see but the pattern like you said should really improve by January.

6 minutes ago, ForestHillWx said:

With all the doom and gloom aside, its been snowing here for the past 1:30, with accumulation on all surfaces, even the untreated road in front of my house. I will take it. 

Don't tell them that!

j/k... snowing @MMU while I'm sitting on a Teams Conference call. Nice ambience. 

• Like 2