• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    Weathernoob335
    Newest Member
    Weathernoob335
2020-21 New England Snow

Kevin W

Going to try something new this season. Will be doing a running season totals periodically as the winter progresses.

Reports are from AMWX, CLI (BDR,BDL), and a couple fellow mets.

Accumulating storms include:

10/30

12/05

12/16-17

12/20

If anyone has any additional reports (I pulled from New England Snow website that had all 4 events) please let me know.

12.21.20_running_season_totals_20_21.jpg

• Like 1

15 minutes ago, The 4 Seasons said:

Going to try something new this season. Will be doing a running season totals periodically as the winter progresses.

Reports are from AMWX, CLI (BDR,BDL), and a couple fellow mets.

Accumulating storms include:

10/30

12/05

12/16-17

12/20

If anyone has any additional reports (I pulled from New England Snow website that had all 4 events) please let me know.

12.21.20_running_season_totals_20_21.jpg

That is sweet!
I see I have some catching up to do here, and I will as soon as I can. I notice some posts in here, but I'm not sure to add them (as actual members on the list) or not. Last time I checked, there were some new names, and even totals for one storm, not the season. I'll go back and look at it all again when I update everything else, but it was getting confusing at first glance.

On 12/8/2020 at 1:07 PM, Greg said:

Not sure about east being so bad. Here in Wilmington I picked up about 5.0" from the October 30th storm and 2.5" from the December 5th storm. Total so far 7.5. Not bad as far as I'm concerned.

Does this mean you want to be added? That's what this thread is for, but you have never mentioned whether or not you want to be added, and to keep up with it.

On 12/20/2020 at 11:35 PM, Weatherlvr said:

0.75” today, 40.25”  on 12/17, 1.75” on deck and grass only in Oct.  total 42.75” for season.

Does this mean you want to be added?

If so, that 40.25”  on 12/17...was that from one event, or was that your season total to that point?