• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    joxey
    Newest Member
    joxey
August 2020 Discussion

Baroclinic Zone

With CPC PNA tconnectors all dropping wouldn’t shock me if that ends an abandoned middling  trough sagging down the Appalachian Cordillera we end up in a Bahama blue pattern actually. 

There’s a seasonal transfer that also the last one that drew Isias up the coast was also at one point in the latter mid range a much deeper trough

I wonder if we can set the three-month summer record and fail 100 -

Course ... for having just barbed that sarcasm, some fastidious upstart petty-head's running out to scrape a couple-a 99.6's out of the databases -

"100.1" but yeah 

I mean, convincingly... like 103 for two days, book ended by 99s at Logan an a west dragon fart compression off the cow-patty-wilted meadows of Rutland VT's slobbering felled bovine dairy industry 

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, Typhoon Tip said:

I wonder if we can set the three months summer record and fail 100 -

Course ... for having just barbed that sarcasm, some fastidious upstart petty-head's running out to scrape a couple 99.6's out of the databases -

"100.1" but yeah 

I mean, convincingly... like 103 for two days, book ended by 99s at Logan an a west dragon fart compression off cow-patties in the torched fields of Rutland VT's slobbering felled bovine dairy industry 

Tip, at my stage of the circle,  your post are better for me than a sudoku puzzle. My thanks, as always .....

• Like 2

7 minutes ago, rclab said:

Tip, at my stage of the circle,  your post are better for me than a sudoku puzzle. My thanks, as always .....

Easy recipe ...

1 ) born with modicum of intellectual potential

2) ...add unrelenting, yet ( and here's the juicy part ...) unprovable relentless ass-atrocities by the kosmic dyldo 

...bake in the imagery oven of one's love-lorned va-goo-goo ... 

Let cool, frost with the sweet irony of metaphysically forced existential dilemma... 

Serves up mental-meal in really good writing -  ...or at least a bloviator who thinks he can -

• Haha 1

2 hours ago, Typhoon Tip said:

Easy recipe ...

1 ) born with modicum of intellectual potential

2) ...add unrelenting, yet ( and here's the juicy part ...) unprovable relentless ass-atrocities by the kosmic dyldo 

...bake in the imagery oven of one's love-lorned va-goo-goo ... 

Let cool, frost with the sweet irony of metaphysically forced existential dilemma... 

Serves up mental-meal in really good writing -  ...or at least a bloviator who thinks he can -

Thank you Tip, that will keep me busy for a bit. Also as a closet bloviator I try to stay away from legumes and broccoli. As always ....

17 hours ago, Dan said:

We are heading up there too, just for the day on Saturday.

Just the day? Kinda far for that. Granted I don't know where you rest your head at night. Weather looks mint, albeit a little chilly for my tastes. 

@CoastalWx and @ORH_wxmanalways rage about the area but never seem to take the family up for a fun snow filled weekend. 

12 minutes ago, Whineminster said:

Just the day? Kinda far for that. Granted I don't know where you rest your head at night. Weather looks mint, albeit a little chilly for my tastes. 

@CoastalWx and @ORH_wxmanalways rage about the area but never seem to take the family up for a fun snow filled weekend. 

That’s Wx2fish’s dream place. 

Next week looks nice on GEFS and EPS.

“At least for Saturday and most of Sunday, our region will be dry with seasonably warm temperatures owing to the upper ridge in place. It should be a gorgeous weekend.  Afterwards, an upper trough will move in with cool, Canadian high pressure at the surface.

Pretty decent agreement between EPS and GEFS.

22F2C5FA-873B-4AF8-9838-0A0261CA3382.thumb.png.6f708c0aee4a0ee3a4aa5ab1f3ef9bf2.png

9925FDCC-6099-4FCA-B365-4F127237B98F.thumb.png.c3b2bacda5e7b5aad3e1d328bbdcc986.png

5 minutes ago, powderfreak said:

Next week looks nice on GEFS and EPS.

“At least for Saturday and most of Sunday, our region will be dry with seasonably warm temperatures owing to the upper ridge in place. It should be a gorgeous weekend.  Afterwards, an upper trough will move in with cool, Canadian high pressure at the surface.

Pretty decent agreement between EPS and GEFS.

22F2C5FA-873B-4AF8-9838-0A0261CA3382.thumb.png.6f708c0aee4a0ee3a4aa5ab1f3ef9bf2.png

9925FDCC-6099-4FCA-B365-4F127237B98F.thumb.png.c3b2bacda5e7b5aad3e1d328bbdcc986.png

Notice how they gently backed off last two days 

35 minutes ago, Damage In Tolland said:

Notice how they gently backed off last two days 

Gently backed off probably describes it fine.  I’m not splitting hairs on a 58F vs 61F low at BDL that Ryan is changing in his forecast, ha.  

Overall it still looks like a nice pleasant air mass here in the north.  The “over the top” heights have disappeared from the first half of the summer, and I do think climo will start to slowly (or gently) assert itself at times across southern Canada.

• Like 2

1 hour ago, powderfreak said:

Gently backed off probably describes it fine.  I’m not splitting hairs on a 58F vs 61F low at BDL that Ryan is changing in his forecast, ha.  

Overall it still looks like a nice pleasant air mass here in the north.  The “over the top” heights have disappeared from the first half of the summer, and I do think climo will start to slowly (or gently) assert itself at times across southern Canada.

Ok