• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    Weathernoob335
    Newest Member
    Weathernoob335
02/21/20 Snow Potential

NorthArlington101

I have a rooting interest and have been following since my brother lives a little southeast of RDU.  I’m trying to wrap my head around basically everything improving except the euro.  It would be a pretty massive fail if it moves towards the other models.

I'm in the 'bullseye' on all the maps you posted so I'd bet it's going to move further north. I think there is a chance flakes make it to the DC beltway. I hope at least. Now that I'm down here and not in the game too much,  I really don't care if I get anything. It meant more to me when I was up in DC.

13 minutes ago, losetoa6 said:

Srefs juiced up for eastern NC and a bit in eastern Va as well fwiw. Looking like a nice event unfolding for east Carolina and possibly SE Va.  Southern DC suburbs might see flakes if trends continue but there's only so much north it can come with the positively tilted trough and progressiveness. @C.A.P.E.might be able to chase in OC though if this keeps up :ph34r:

Since you're busting out the SREFS... pretty big jump northward.

21z:

1582275600-13jmVkx6P7Q.png

15z

1582275600-totyeySWiwM.png

• Like 1
  • Weenie 1

2 minutes ago, snowmagnet said:

I believe that NC, SC, Central and Southern VA, Ocean City, and SE VA have all had more snow than DC in the past few years. It’s truly depressing. 

Its gonna hurt when central va and further south get 6 to 10 inches and we are partly sunny and 45

7 minutes ago, Chris78 said:

Its gonna hurt when central va and further south get 6 to 10 inches and we are partly sunny and 45

What's going to hurt is when it all goes poof.  I am right in the sweet spot for right now.  I am trying not to get emotionally involved, but am currently failing.