Total Members
    Most Online
    joxey
    Newest Member
    joxey
February to Forget Volume 2 - 2020

TalcottWx

10 minutes ago, RUNNAWAYICEBERG said:

Yea, like you can’t be super exact. I know Ray likes to nail exact dates from 4 months out as to when a stray flurry lands on Scooters head but... one has to strive for perfection if they put that much time and energy into it. I get it.

I want every flake that lands on my head nailed months in advance.

• Haha 1

Funny how folks get engaged in this, what really amounts to a veritable support-group therapy/ social media outlet, then...act surprised when people are less than entirely analytic about stuff.  

I've really begun to question the lucidity of > 50 % usership that regulars here.  These are individuals that have tendency for attachment disorder ( feel empty otherwise..), and use what is actually ultimately going to be unfulfilling and non-dependable for emotional release ( by way of channeling through the less likely to succeed weather drama ) - prophetic failure, folks. Just to replay tapes - transference.   

Hint, when J. Q. poster says statements like this ( random made up example to make a point ):

"I don't care anymore. I'm tuned out and have accepted this isn't our year. Sure, I wouldn't mind the big event to bring it back to life but ...blah blah blah .."  that is called 'bargaining.'  If that person really believed the first part of this sentiment, they would not write the 2nd part in bold.  So it is disingenuous and eye-rolling.  

Simple truth is, folks should not channel joy fulfillment through 'modeling cinema' - ...much less, whether the day weather is x y or z.  It's ludicrous. It's a support circuit for those who have mood deficiency based upon SAD or -SAD or climate derivatives, and that's just not a analytic engagement.  

And no I am not immune to this - I'm in here too.. But I will absolutely never lie to my self.. My biggest fear in reality and life, is not knowing what either is, and that starts when one cannot reflect upon how they fit into either. So yeah...I've succumb to this crap too. 

16 minutes ago, RUNNAWAYICEBERG said:

Yea, like you can’t be super exact. I know Ray likes to nail exact dates from 4 months out as to when a stray flurry lands on Scooters head but... one has to strive for perfection if they put that much time and energy into it. I get it.

Morch is a torch. There is zero support for any kind of wintry month. Think 2012 like 

45 minutes ago, SouthCoastMA said:

Never said I believed it or anyone else needs to. But that's what they show. Jesus this place sucks

Yo chill pal...It wasn't aimed at you or anybody for that matter..it was just a statement saying that those long range models have been showing the same sh*t all season.  What a bunch of snowflakes, in a season that has seen very little snowflakes.  

• Weenie 1

40 minutes ago, RUNNAWAYICEBERG said:

People just can’t take a statement at face value, for some reason, but I won’t Tippy this any further. 

Raindance has done very well this season so his two week March winter call is what we have to hang our hats on. 

Raindance nailed it last year too. Guy is on to something...or just lucky two years in a row?

23 minutes ago, 40/70 Benchmark said:

We both had a favorable first half of December and March, which has worked out, so far. Sucks that you missed out in December.

I actually did ok in early Dec. Not the 2feet in the pike region but...my point is, we hope/pray Mar can deliver as he and (my bad I originally forgot about) you have forecasted it will. 

11 minutes ago, Dr. Dews said:

coastalwx is right, enough with the comparisons to 2012 ...it may pale in comparison to 2020. It's time

gfs_z500a_namer_51.png

You picked a GFS frame that has 534 thicknesses over SNE....

You wanna avoid picking frames that have low heights over Quebec/Nova Scotia. No bueno for big torch on that.

• Like 2

20 minutes ago, Damage In Tolland said:

I’m pretty sure he is from Iraq. I recall him saying that in the past, so I can see why he’s upset. I recall something similar happening in a group text once ....

We, well at least I was, referring to terrorism and NOT singling a country or group out. So unless he is one, he should not be offended. Anyone with a brain knows the difference. 

1 minute ago, RUNNAWAYICEBERG said:

We, well at least I was, referring to terrorism and NOT singling a country or group out. So unless he is one, he should not be offended. Anyone with a brain knows the difference. 

Not every post referencing the specific terrorist groups was quoted so I can see how it looked a lot more offensive than it was when it was just posted with no context and you didn't read the whole thread of posts. Anyways, off topic for this thread....

9 minutes ago, nikoman32 said:

Been visiting this forum for years and never felt the need to chime in until now.  Honestly thought better of some of the posters on here.  Really unbelievable this way of thinking is still prevalent in a New England forum.  We're better than that.   

Huh? I hate terrorists, domestic and international. Christian, muslim, hindu, whatever. I guess that make me a bad person because I hate violence? Crucify me then, please. 

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, ORH_wxman said:

Not every post referencing the specific terrorist groups was quoted so I can see how it looked a lot more offensive than it was when it was just posted with no context and you didn't read the whole thread of posts. Anyways, off topic for this thread....

True. Mine wasn’t, so I hope no one thought I was saying to nuke anyone but violent extremists. Back to tracking...muddy lawns. 

2 minutes ago, WinterWolf said:

He saw pretty oranges and got prematurely excited...typical rookie mistake.

Yeah I want to see the red height shades extend well into quebec and Nova Scotia to start honking torch here in the winter/spring. That nixes the chance of getting those highs nosing down from there which they will at any excuse.

38 minutes ago, Damage In Tolland said:

NW CT and W Ma. Other than that probably not . And who cares 

Don't pay any attention to negative Nancy. He's just trying to get a rise out of everyone. In my opinion anybody who gets that whiny and negative should be booted of for the rest of this season. He said he can care less anyway. This will be the last time I respond to his childish rants

• Like 1
  • Confused 1
  • Weenie 1