Total Members
    Most Online
    joxey
    Newest Member
    joxey
Jan 8th, 2020 Coastal - little critter

Baroclinic Zone

12 minutes ago, USCAPEWEATHERAF said:

HRRR 12z model was off by 3 hours in development of the surface low down to 1018mb over northern LA and southern AR border, it was there at 19z the model as of the 12z run had it there at 22z tonight.

Happy wishcasting for this one LOL it's not coming West. When that happens, it probably happens once every maybe 10 years. At this point, with the set-up, with everything else around it, it's going to do what it's going to do. It's not making any big changes at this point. Not being negative, just stating the truth. However, if you're right, I'll eat 10 crows

• Weenie 1

It just dawned on me that the fact Will is active in this thread today means this must have potential. IT is modeled to be a strong shortwave and if we could have a tad more ridging out west and a bit more ridging (especially) allowed to build in just in front of this then it could be an interesting 6 hours for SE/E folks

1 hour ago, WinterWolf said:

Silly comment.  What's your expectation?  Nobody was out or in Bob, it's a transitioning situation for everybody.  The Ukie was 1-3 here...I wouldn't call that being out.  Everybody could be out if it goes east.  Or everyone could be in if it hugs more/gets pulled west at the last minute.  I'm certainly not expecting much if anything...but it's not a complete done deal just yet?

Up until today I had none.  As of now I see 2-4” potential down in SE MA.