Most Online
    joxey
    Newest Member
    joxey
Jan 8th, 2020 Coastal - little critter

Baroclinic Zone

3 hours ago, Damage In Tolland said:

Not coming 

But what about your boy Cranky?  He said N. Mid Atlantic and SNE snow event coming yesterday...you were with him on that.   You were on the bus, then off the bus, then back on again yesterday, now back off the bus again today.....Holy Smokes you're all over the map lol.   I feel bad for the non-hobbyists who follow your ideas on social media.

3 minutes ago, rnaude241 said:

Sure does.... rooting for myself and James on this one. Would love to have a wintery feel for a day or so.

A scraper this run for you and the Cape...but better than the near total whiff at 06z on the 3km. I think you guys have a shot on this one.

22 minutes ago, WinterWolf said:

But what about your boy Cranky?  He said N. Mid Atlantic and SNE snow event coming yesterday...you were with him on that.   You were on the bus, then off the bus, then back on again yesterday, now back off the bus again today.....Holy Smokes you're all over the map lol.   I feel bad for the non-hobbyists who follow your ideas on social media.

Nah bro, medium range REV promised snow... We good

• Haha 1

3 minutes ago, dryslot said:

What did you get for snow in early Dec there?

12/18/2019 0.20 Squall
12/17/2019 0.75 SWFE-PHAIL
12/11/2019 6.25 Anafront
12/02/2019 6.00 ULL retrograde CCB snows
12/01/2019 2.80 WCB Snow transitioning to Sleet
11/12/2019 0.25 Anafront. Open the 2019/20 season
  • Like 1

Just now, TauntonBlizzard2013 said:

There has been steady small improvements on most models.... but it seems like only enough to get us within reach.... a frustrating close miss 

Yeah we really need more moves than this and the GFS is trying to shoot east at the last second too like the RGEM did despite looking better early on.

There's still some time especially for southeast areas but it's quickly running out. 00z tonight is basically the Alamo last stand.

1 minute ago, ORH_wxman said:

Yeah we really need more moves than this and the GFS is trying to shoot east at the last second too like the RGEM did despite looking better early on.

There's still some time especially for southeast areas but it's quickly running out. 00z tonight is basically the Alamo last stand.

It's now that trailing s/w diving out of GL.  It kicks this storm east before it has chance to drop in behind and phase.  That piece looks to be coming onshore in BC now.