Total Members
    Most Online
    Weathernoob335
    Newest Member
    Weathernoob335
January Banter 2020

George BM

2 minutes ago, WinterWxLuvr said:

LOL, yeah Minnesota teases it’s fans, gives hope, then stabs a dagger right in the center of your chest. Been that way for a long long time.

I’d take years and years of being better than .500 and sniffing playoffs than a DC dumpster fire. Cause one year it will happen. Trust me. I waited 40+years to see the Caps lift Stanley

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, WinterWxLuvr said:

LOL, yeah Minnesota teases it’s fans, gives hope, then stabs a dagger right in the center of your chest. Been that way for a long long time.

As an Eagles fan I know exactly how you feel. But if/when you finally get the monkey off your back it makes it all the sweeter. 

5 minutes ago, WinterWxLuvr said:

This San Fran defense is super fast, everywhere.

It's the old school playbook that's worked for a lot of SB winners. Tenacious defense and just good enough offense. The Giants and Ravens won SBs with the same recipe. Ravens O this year is next level. My guess is Ravens/Niners. Not sure KC has the D to win it all. 

4 minutes ago, Bob Chill said:

It's the old school playbook that's worked for a lot of SB winners. Tenacious defense and just good enough offense. The Giants and Ravens won SBs with the same recipe. Ravens O this year is next level. My guess is Ravens/Niners. Not sure KC has the D to win it all. 

I think you underestimate the Chiefs. Ravens/Chiefs will be a better game than the Super Bowl imho 

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, Prestige Worldwide said:

I think you underestimate the Chiefs. Ravens/Chiefs will be a better game than the Super Bowl imho 

I don't think the Chiefs have the D to win it all honestly. Don't get me wrong, they're a great team. Especially on O. I may be totally wrong but I think the Ravens would/will beat the Chiefs with relative ease in the conf final. I'm not a Ravens fan either so no bias there

25 minutes ago, WxUSAF said:

A Blizzard Watch has been issued for Baltimore, MD.  This watch will be upgraded by 9pm as conditions warrant. 

Currently 18 with a DP of 9. Today's date is Jan 24th. We just so happened to get a monster -EPO in just the right place along with a transient HL block and modest 50/50 low. Should start out as pixie dust and then start ripping at 16 degrees. So much for a punted winter. MBY is expecting a foot and a half of cold powder. Everyone is happy except for DT who's getting 33 and rain :devilsmiley:

• Haha 1

26 minutes ago, Chris78 said:

@nj2va@Scraff @nw baltimore wx

Caps laying a terd tonight against a weaker team. Hope they wake up soon.

It’s our mid season slump starting earlier than expected. We’ll snap out of it eventually. Happens every year. But yes total turd tonight (split screen between Baltimore game and Caps)

• Like 1

9 minutes ago, nj2va said:

It’s our mid season slump starting earlier than expected. We’ll snap out of it eventually. Happens every year. But yes total turd tonight (split screen between Baltimore game and Caps)

You may need to split the screen 3 ways. Come on ravens.

• Haha 1

• WxUSAF unpinned this topic