• Member Statistics

    15,622
    Total Members
    7,904
    Most Online
    havaeat_tr
    Newest Member
    havaeat_tr
    Joined
Sign in to follow this  
janetjanet998

May 27-29 Severe Potential

Recommended Posts

How do I attach images? All I see is “inset other media “ tab, and that’s just linked. Can’t upload anything from my photo album. (Using safari) 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Looking more and more likely that this is our first violent tornado of the year...

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, MUWX said:

Looking more and more likely that this is our first violent tornado of the year...

Actually, there was a violent tornado in extreme southeast Alabama back on March 3 of this year.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, irishbri74 said:

How do I attach images? All I see is “inset other media “ tab, and that’s just linked. Can’t upload anything from my photo album. (Using safari) 

You should see click to choose files above that.  If not, then 1) it's possible you have exceeded your limit or 2) I don't know

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, MUWX said:

Looking more and more likely that this is our first violent tornado of the year...

Alabama had one on March 3 near Smiths Station. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, Natester said:

Actually, there was a violent tornado in extreme southeast Alabama back on March 3 of this year.

Right. Let’s county I believe? Had forgotten about that one

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, Hoosier said:

You should see click to choose files above that.  If not, then 1) it's possible you have exceeded your limit or 2) I don't know

It’s my quota. (Surprising, haven’t posted a lot recently). Anyway to rectify this? (You can shoot me a dm).

 

fire radio still reporting a lot of damage in Montgomery county. (Dayton) reports still flooding in. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, hlcater said:

So this is gonna be the event people remember from this tornado outbreak sequence...

May be the event people remember for years if its as bad as it looks.

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, yoda said:

Looks like another tornado right behind it near Union?

Another sup headed for Dayton right behind it

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Loading...
Sign in to follow this  

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.