• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    gotsnow
    Newest Member
    gotsnow
LP08

March 8th Light Snow

The grass is white in Gaithersburg!  This is a nice little event considering I haven't been keeping up with this event at all.  Beer and snow is sooooo much better than beer and 33 degree rain.  

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, BaltimoreWxGuy said:

Times his accumulation by 30 and we’re talking 

Glad to see you woke up from your dream.

27 minutes ago, Wxdood said:

Snow picked up in Elkridge (I work here) looks like grassy surfaces and mulch could show accumulation in the next 30 mins to hour.  looking darker outside.  

light grass accumulation and mulch accumulation now.  looks nice outside but can't wait for Sundays warm wx

It is legitimately snowing outside in Frederick enough so that the autopilot on my Tesla will not engage due lack of camera visibility. I actually need to drive back to Baltimore county the old-fashioned way and use my steering wheel.

Sent from my Pixel 3 XL using Tapatalk

20 minutes ago, 87storms said:

yea just kinda has that vibe.  it's cosmetic, but good enough to feel like winter.  i've only skied in colorado out west...premium powder.

I hear u.  it does have that kind of feel.  looks like its falling in somewhat slow motion.  looks nice...….. wish we had some deep pow out here this winter.  past couple winters have sucked for snowboarding out here, I haven't even gone out since the blizzard of 2016 at Timberline.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, losetoa6 said:

33/29 . I have about 75% coverage atm.

The front of my house faces due south. Even in the dead of winter it's hard for that area to sustain snow cover let alone in march. Today makes the 8th straight day with at least 1 inch on the ground m.

2 minutes ago, AdamHLG said:

It is legitimately snowing outside in Frederick enough so that the autopilot on my Tesla will not engage due lack of camera visibility. I actually need to drive back to Baltimore county the old-fashioned way and use my steering wheel.

I feel for you. My 10 speed unfortunately doesn’t have auto pedaling. 

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, AdamHLG said:

First world problems.

• Like 4

Just now, NorthArlington101 said:

.25” in NW Arlington.

6fa225b734199538d67a82276d16c620.jpg

Looks like the front of North Balti Zen’s house.

10 minutes ago, BaltimoreWxGuy said:

It’s a Siberian summer out there!

7A175B4B-BF30-4F62-A78E-34AFF56C1013.jpeg

My man!  Those are my boys. And I work with them too. Lol. Siberian Summer is the best beer they ever put out. Hands down. 

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, ravensrule said:

Looks like the front of North Balti Zen’s house.

Nope. Up to two feet of powder now. Winds whipping, drifts to five feet in spots. Clearly, March 8 is all the better for this and not 67 and partly cloudy.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

3 minutes ago, Scraff said:

My man!  Those are my boys. And I work with them too. Lol. Siberian Summer is the best beer they ever put out. Hands down. 

Yeah! They just came out with a oatmeal coffee stout that’s pretty good called cold roll. I’m a dark beer lover so I love it 

2 minutes ago, North Balti Zen said:

Nope. Up to two feet of powder now. Winds whipping, drifts to five feet in spots. Clearly, March 8 is all the better for this and not 67 and partly cloudy.

Amazing. I knew you would finally get a big storm this winter. If you got an inch for every time you complained you should be up to almost 60” by now. 

Gonna be tough to account for this one since there is accumulation in the grass, but little on my measuring table.

Looks pretty out though.  One last walk through the snow this winter.

4 minutes ago, das said:

0.5” in Clarksburg. Roommate just measured for me. 32.6°F/32°F. Sidewalks have caved. Roads in the process. 

DC3ADF4A-276A-4F47-97F6-4617A3AFCFEF.thumb.png.b6b85d9e203d6d22bc71ccabb9d8b824.png

C5748756-DFF1-4524-91AC-8DBC2F5AADD3.thumb.png.9785e267a3a7bc7615e8895836de0f53.png

I wasn't expecting it but my driveway is almost covered too.