Total Members
    Most Online
    Bobby Orr
    Newest Member
    Bobby Orr
40/70 Benchmark

March Disco

10 minutes ago, 40/70 Benchmark said:

Wow...def. late bloom-job.....hook and latter for ME....stalls over maratimes.

8 minutes ago, 40/70 Benchmark said:

I'll tell you what...that PV near Greenland is phasing in at the last moment. Speed that up by 12-24 hours, and that is a page in history.

4 minutes ago, 40/70 Benchmark said:

Keep this trend going.00z.thumb.png.c04a51ae57a779c59492c2a6f0c3c6fc.png12z.thumb.png.a794101a0099c257e7cb07191b5fed6d.png

It will be interesting to see what the ensembles/EPS has to say. 

51 minutes ago, Damage In Tolland said:

If it happens , it’s a Rainer. Why all the tracking for rain?

If it does happen, I agree that rain may be the more likely scenario. It needs to track in a tight window for snow. However, rain to snow could very well occur too. 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, CoastalWx said:

If it does happen, I agree that rain may be the more likely scenario. It needs to track in a tight window for snow. However, rain to snow could very well occur too. 

There’s no cold air. It’s rains to Maine’s unless we get a closed bomb south of LI

Just now, Damage In Tolland said:

There’s no cold air. It’s rains to Maine’s unless we get a closed bomb south of LI

Well yeah...it’s late March and southerly flow won’t get it done. Need something bigger if you want snow down there.

May be a case where the GFS SE bias is having an outsized impact on the final solution. It has been further deepening the southern stream shortwave just about every run over the past 5 cycles. Looks like it’s playing catch-up in this regard...

3 minutes ago, dendrite said:

I wouldn’t mind a little snow, but I kinda like it when Judah loses arguments so let’s go Fisher. 

LOL, I feel the same. Judah sucks. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

Just now, moneypitmike said:

I can't stay up for 10:30 GFS HECS runs in January.

Yeah I’ve never understood that either. You’ll find out in the morning what overnight runs did . Why stay up all night to either lose even more sleep due to excitement or being pissed off based on results ?

The para gfs from the last few days is the only way we’ll get significant snow from this down here. More ways than not to fail this time of year south of the pike. 

Unless it fits into a perfect window, it’s nothing or rain here. I’d keep an eye on it though. Can’t hurt 

41 minutes ago, Damage In Tolland said:

People staying up till 2:00am for Euro Rainer runs :lol:

I know.  Wtf?  And the solution probably wasn’t available till 2:15-2:20.  On a Sunday night.   I don’t think I did that in my most weenie days..

1 minute ago, weathafella said:

I know.  Wtf?  And the solution probably wasn’t available till 2:15-2:20.  On a Sunday night.   I did not think I did that in my most weenie days..

Whats up with all the judges this morning.  Some people don't adhere to others norms. BFD.

Euro op is a pubic hair away from a snowstorm 

1 minute ago, Ginx snewx said:Whats up with all the judges this morning.  Some people don't adhere to others norms. BFD.

Euro op is a pubic hair away from a snowstorm 

This is true.  But I find it hard to believe some did sacrifice half a night’s sleep for a long shot prog.  To each their own...

7 minutes ago, weathafella said:

This is true.  But I find it hard to believe some did sacrifice half a night’s sleep for a long shot prog.  To each their own...

People can do whatever they like. It still doesn’t mean it’s not odd. We all have oddities 

13 minutes ago, weathafella said:

Some are just up.  Work schedules, whatnot.  

59 minutes ago, TauntonBlizzard2013 said:

The para gfs from the last few days is the only way we’ll get significant snow from this down here. More ways than not to fail this time of year south of the pike. 

Unless it fits into a perfect window, it’s nothing or rain here. I’d keep an eye on it though. Can’t hurt 

Yeah it needs to develop a lot sooner for us to score. Still a few days out so worth an eye

11 minutes ago, powderfreak said:

Some are just up.  Work schedules, whatnot.  

God forbid someone have a different schedule or lifestyle.  Lol 

You have to be encouraged by the Euro,  not far from a blue bomb for you

• Thanks 1