Most Online
    joxey
    Newest Member
    joxey
March Disco

40/70 Benchmark

41 minutes ago, Damage In Tolland said:

AMOUT

LOL...how did your 3-6" work out last night for all of SNE????   Enough with the  dumb confident attitude already...you've had an extremely poor year with regard to your calls.  We'd all love for one or both of these to work out, but the confidence level on every event this year has been way below average, so nobody really knows what's going to happen.  

• Thanks 2

38 minutes ago, Spanks45 said:

I know Monday is the bigger ticket item at this point, but at this point the models can't figure out the Saturday morning system...how are they going to nail the Monday track? The coastal areas that missed out last night might get more snow tonight than last night or maybe they dont....

And the fact the Saturday storm is making a comeback should force the next event  more south and prevent anything like the Op Euro has been showing 

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, ORH_wxman said:

Ukjie is pretty nice for SNE on Monday I would think absent any other data

Feb28_.gif

1 minute ago, SnowGoose69 said:

And the fact the Saturday storm is making a comeback should force the next event  more south and prevent anything like the Op Euro has been showing 

Well that's about as good a news we can get from the 12z runs so far.

Whatever happens, this should be fun tracking for the next 4 days with Sat. in-between

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, powderfreak said:

So GGEM and GFS ticked NW... the EURO will tick SE and eventually they meet in the middle.  

Or the Euro will tick even further NW and bring ptype issues to dendrite, then Scooter melts again, and then tonight it starts shifting back SE until he eventually jackpots with 11".

1 minute ago, dendrite said:

I’m all in on this so it will probably graze me. I can feel the pressure of the melt building in me like the yellowstone caldera. 

If it amps up even more, you can cheer with the rest of us for the Mansfield snow stake....ask for hourly updates.

• Haha 1