• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    cberr1957
    Newest Member
    cberr1957
USCAPEWEATHERAF

February 18th - President's Day Overrunning Snow Event Nowcast/Obs

03z RAP shows the dryslot currently in S CT back to SE NY very well and has it filling in between 06z and 09z. 

RAP actually goes pretty gangbusters on the 03z run. It's been ramping up every run. 

1 minute ago, ORH_wxman said:

03z RAP shows the dryslot currently in S CT back to SE NY very well and has it filling in between 06z and 09z. 

RAP actually goes pretty gangbusters on the 03z run. It's been ramping up every run. 

Sweet spot may be between I 84 and the pike...at least until OES kicks in later.

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, ORH_wxman said:

RAP is warning snows here

1 minute ago, ineedsnow said:

RAP is warning snows here

Yeah it's warning snows in a lot of spots. It may be a little too wild, but I find it encouraging that short term guidance is ramping up amounts as we get closer and not the other way around which is often the case. 

• Like 2

5 minutes ago, ORH_wxman said:

Yeah it's warning snows in a lot of spots. It may be a little too wild, but I find it encouraging that short term guidance is ramping up amounts as we get closer and not the other way around which is often the case. 

Can you post it?

Hope its not a sharp cut off...

Just now, 40/70 Benchmark said:

Thanks. 

Looks like its good for a thin band that I mentioned..between I 84 and the pike.

I'm right in the middle of that...and it's ripping, best snow of the season so far, that's kinda sad actually but still loving it...wish I could post the video I took, even resized it's too big

Just now, tavwtby said:

I'm right in the middle of that...and it's ripping, best snow of the season so far, that's kinda sad actually but still loving it...wish I could post the video I took, even resized it's too big

Probably  the heaviest this season going on right now!

4 minutes ago, 40/70 Benchmark said:

Thanks. 

Looks like its good for a thin band that I mentioned..between I 84 and the pike.

hope this pic shows, I tried to convert to PDF

Document.pdf

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, DavisStraight said:

Really? Coming my way soon then.

Ya not including the squalls we got..  for a actual storm though it is..

About to go drive out.  

Ray You have 2” of Cement!?!?  How Lucky!!  We haven’t had snow here for Days.  

And I have not seen it Snow more than 0.75” in a storm at home for 1 year.  1 YEAR!!  Missed every storm over an inch, and the 2.5” I saw was in Detroit in November with their first snow.  

Gotta say I did not expect the radar to be as crappy as it is. It hasn’t even done a single thing down here. Can’t even worry about sleet/rain if there is no precipitation in the first place. Man this winter sure finds any way possible to completely suck.