Total Members
    Most Online
    SnowHabit
    Newest Member
    SnowHabit
PD Weekend 2019 Storm Threats

WxUSAF

8 minutes ago, Maestrobjwa said:

Oh come now...ya got a foot last month! The ones with the true hurt would be central MD if it misses us...#forumdivider

(And this is why we need next week to work out...lol But since wave 1 and 2 are right in front of us, that's the most tangible thing we got right now!)

Sorry dude. Backyard sport. If your yard needs to get zero in order for my yard to get 6" then I gotta root for the ole blankaroo in your yard. Nothing personal. It's in the rulebook. Just following the rules. 

• Like 5
  • Haha 3

1 minute ago, psuhoffman said:

A lot of the snow for the northern 1/2 of our area Sunday is a false signal from the typical "36 degree fake snow" from a cutter solution.  Just a warning.  

We can always count on uncle P to keep it real....thanks unc. 

I'm just busting by the way :hurrbear:

19 minutes ago, Scraff said:

Of course!  It’s playing catch up to the King. We should always keep that in mind when the Euro is steadily leading the way. Then again, I’ll forget I even posted this worthless response by the time18z rolls in. LOLz. 

The Euro may have locked in best on the track.  I'm pretty sure that Goofus junior was the first model to clue us in on the threat.

10 minutes ago, leesburg 04 said:

When winter turns sour you either bust balls or be ball busted...it's the natural order to keep this place from being overcrowded 

Good. Then you won't be upset with your blankaroo on Saturday while I watch FAT dendrites piling up faster than bad posts in the long range thread. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 3
  • Sad 1

4 minutes ago, Bob Chill said:

Good. Then you won't be upset with your blankaroo on Saturday while I watch FAT dendrites piling up faster than bad posts in the long range 

My longitude trumps yours in these situations...our latitude is equal so that's a warsh...besides I'm going to let Ji measure anyway which guarantees we win

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, leesburg 04 said:

My longitude trumps yours in these situations...our latitude is equal so that's a warsh...besides I'm going to let Ji measure anyway which guarantees we win

Yea, typically when Leesburg gets snow so does Rockville and vice versa. I'll root for your yard as long as I get more. 

• Like 1

• WxUSAF unpinned this topic