• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    joxey
    Newest Member
    joxey
Mid to Long Term Discussion 2019

Upstate Tiger

0z euro looks interesting for middle of next week. Better setup to hold cad high in place over northeast. Big signal from ensembles for moisture laden storm as well. Verbatim it’s a mid Atlantic storm but it’s close enough to pay attention to. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

46 minutes ago, mackerel_sky said:

Hug the NAM

Mack you win man. Nam caving in my opinion. Brief onset in places but even up here 3 to maybe 6 hours of freezing rain and then transition. HP just getting booted way too fast. Next week def looks interesting but then again that always happens and then as we get closer some dumb northern great lakes low or something impedes and squashes our chances. Good to see consistency between the GFS and Euro at this stage. Sometimes big signals are a tell tale sign of things to come. 

1 hour ago, HKY18 said:

0z euro looks interesting for middle of next week. Better setup to hold cad high in place over northeast. Big signal from ensembles for moisture laden storm as well. Verbatim it’s a mid Atlantic storm but it’s close enough to pay attention to. 

First thing that stuck out to me. Massive trend southward with that system over the last 3-4 runs. 

2 hours ago, weatherlover said:

I think we all know how this will probably play out, 35-36 and rain, warming up pretty quick as the day wears on...  these events are fun to track and watch model runs but we all know how it usually works out in the end

I agree. This doesn't look like a big deal for anyone. What looked like a  bigger deal last week, of course became nothing. I like our upcoming pattern, but I still feel like there are still way too many opportunities for many misses. I hope we can all score something at least once!

3 minutes ago, eyewall said:

It is another ice scenario. Not really what we are looking for. As said above, an Apps runner.

Need west based NAO block for Miller A. Not been the trend of this decade, but maybe with solar/QBO help we get a block sometime this winter. Moisture has not been an issue last few years. 

• Like 3

• Wow unpinned and locked this topic