• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    joxey
    Newest Member
    joxey
November discussion

weathafella

Borderline system for the mountains Friday night, wish we could tick it a degree or two colder with the CAD but as of right now the Euro and the GFS both bring some solid snows to NH/MH ski country (Wildcat, Sunday River and Sugarloaf especially) before an eventual changeover. Not surprised it hasn't gotten much talk considering it's cold rain for almost everyone on the board but I think it's worth keeping an eye on for the skiers among us. Could really use some base building snow up there.

10 hours ago, CoastalWx said:

Weeklies still want to flip the script and chinook us later this month. I think late November into December should be a time of moderation for at least a couple of weeks. We shall see.

why not...

other than the rain anomaly ...seems pretty normal to me ... We've been dealing with the one outstanding metric, rain - beyond that I don't see anything in the hemisphere too terribly interesting or out of season. 

why not cultivate a good ole fashioned Indian Summer -

• Like 1

21 minutes ago, Snow88 said:

Cold storm on the cmc and Gfs

Big hit for the interior

CMC going with ideal trough placement for interior snows, you know how variable that is going to be over the next few days of model runs.  Decent high placement on both models but again,  easily moderated this far out.  Still probably our best shot at winters before a seasons in seasons moderation.  

4 hours ago, Typhoon Tip said:

why not...

other than the rain anomaly ...seems pretty normal to me ... We've been dealing with the one outstanding metric, rain - beyond that I don't see anything in the hemisphere too terribly interesting or out of season. 

why not cultivate a good ole fashioned Indian Summer -

Would fit Nino to moderate into december too. 

• Like 1

16 hours ago, 40/70 Benchmark said:

Methuen....like 2 mi from the NH line.

FWIW when I lived in By exit 42 on 495 (S Lawrence/N Andover) there were a few events ONE recent season where coastal front and or snow/ice/rain line had set up about 3 miles West of me and Methuen was on cold side.

you are certainly in a more favorable locale for some ice now , especially NW side (near 93)