Total Members
    Most Online
    joxey
    Newest Member
    joxey
November discussion

weathafella

3 hours ago, STILL N OF PIKE said:

FWIW when I lived in By exit 42 on 495 (S Lawrence/N Andover) there were a few events ONE recent season where coastal front and or snow/ice/rain line had set up about 3 miles West of me and Methuen was on cold side.

you are certainly in a more favorable locale for some ice now , especially NW side (near 93)

Yea, I'm a mile or so north of exit 47....I'm actually thinking about getting a generator now. I'm near 93 and 495.

3 hours ago, STILL N OF PIKE said:

FWIW when I lived in By exit 42 on 495 (S Lawrence/N Andover) there were a few events ONE recent season where coastal front and or snow/ice/rain line had set up about 3 miles West of me and Methuen was on cold side.

you are certainly in a more favorable locale for some ice now , especially NW side (near 93)

You are correct. Sometimes the line wavers back and forth in the area. And in those situations sometimes there is a significant change in 1/4-1/2 mile. There have been numerous times when it has been a mix around exit 42 and by the time I got to exits 46/47 it would be snow or mostly snow.

9 minutes ago, Great Snow 1717 said:

You are correct. Sometimes the line wavers back and forth in the area. And in those situations sometimes there is a significant change in 1/4-1/2 mile. There have been numerous times when it has been a mix around exit 42 and by the time I got to exits 46/47 it would be snow or mostly snow.

: )