• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    joxey
    Newest Member
    joxey
Fall Banter, Observation and General Discussion 2018

CapturedNature

It looks like Kevin received the dream summer that he asked for last December while sitting on Santa’s lap.  

It has been an unreal season of wall to wall high temps and high dews, possibly to be topped off with some tropical activity over the next few weeks.  

Congrats to all who dreamed it into reality.  We couldn’t have suffered for the past 3+ months without your hard work and dedication to the cause.  I raise a sh*tty, stale bread tasting craft beer and toast in your honor.

• Like 1

Just now, Cold Miser said:

It looks like Kevin received the dream summer that he asked for last December while sitting on Santa’s lap.  

It has been an unreal season of wall to wall high temps and high dews, possibly to be topped off with some tropical activity over the next few weeks. 

Congrats to all who dreamed it into reality.  We couldn’t have suffered for the past 3+ months without your hard work and dedication to the cause.  I raise a sh*tty, stale bread tasting craft beer and toast in your honor.

Welcome back!  We were starting to worry about you.

Just now, Cold Miser said:

Welcome back.

3 minutes ago, moneypitmike said:

Congrats on the 40's!  Sitting at 63.6* under the overcast here at the Pit.  

Ha it's been so warm we need a congrats on just getting to normal.  

Normal is 74/49 today at MVL, which is about exactly what today should end up being.  Funny how it feels so refreshing and then you look at climo and the temp after the FROPA only dropped back down to where it should be this time of year.

3 minutes ago, snowman21 said:

When does the cooler and dry weather get here or is that not happening anymore? 24 hours after FROPA and still dews in the 60s. Today's highs: BOS 75, BDL 72, PVD 73, and ORH 70. This is going to be a 36 hour dew down at best.

Lots of midnight highs there.

5 minutes ago, Baroclinic Zone said:

Really?  My dew hasn't dropped below 60F since the 2nd and temp was in the low 70s, which I don't mind.  Air feels better but not the crisp air yet.

Was 58-60 all day and that's on a PWS which can run a bit high. Logan too. The dews are drier as you go N and E. Source region from that direction. The drier stuff arrives tomorrow.