• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    joxey
    Newest Member
    joxey
Napril Fools? Pattern and Model Discussion . . .

HimoorWx

• Replies 3.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
5 minutes ago, codfishsnowman said:

She's a celebrity chef and they had her picture plastered all over the wall in Grand Pequot....some fancy tapas place....and then all of a sudden the wall was blank where her picture was lol....so they must not have reached a deal

Oh yea that happens all the time I have seen hundreds of projects proposed over my 25 years not come to fruition.  Go Karts and Zip line made it water park still on the board 

Dark day.  Temp falling steadily.  Just went below freezing.  CAD always overachieves for me.  So everything that falls for the next 42 hours or so is going to be frozen.  I just hope enough is sleet or snow and snow ZR.  About 1" qpf over this time period for me.  That's alot of frozen something  

With so much weather happening with this system over the whole SNE forum should someone start an obs thread?

3 minutes ago, Damage In Tolland said:

Today was a total positive warm bust most of SNE

NAM sucked, but the GFS was OK. The caution flags didn't pan out, but some models had it semi warm down there today with sun despite northerly flow. Some of us were worried about those northerly vectors with full sun, but the models got it right.

1 minute ago, dendrite said:

NAM sucked, but the GFS was OK. The caution flags didn't pan out, but some models had it semi warm down there today with sun despite northerly flow. Some of us were worried about those northerly vectors with full sun, but the models got it right.

I ended up very wrong and and am so happy. Was still 66.6 at 3:00, but it’s dropping now. Got sunburned, dropped the fert. Good day 

23 minutes ago, wxeyeNH said:

Dark day.  Temp falling steadily.  Just went below freezing.  CAD always overachieves for me.  So everything that falls for the next 42 hours or so is going to be frozen.  I just hope enough is sleet or snow and snow ZR.  About 1" qpf over this time period for me.  That's alot of frozen something  

With so much weather happening with this system over the whole SNE forum should someone start an obs thread?

Same here today, though temp stuck in the upper 30s - maybe 2° variation at most, and a nice raw breeze.  Each successive gfs run backs off the frozen/freezing precip, now under 0.1" for tomorrow, maybe another 0.1" Monday before the warm rains wash away my 1/4" of IP.  At least the flood threat seems lower now.

19 minutes ago, dendrite said:

Euro nailed my hood

5 minutes ago, tamarack said:

Same here today, though temp stuck in the upper 30s - maybe 2° variation at most, and a nice raw breeze.  Each successive gfs run backs off the frozen/freezing precip, now under 0.1" for tomorrow, maybe another 0.1" Monday before the warm rains wash away my 1/4" of IP.  At least the flood threat seems lower now.

Euro?

D7+ looks beautiful on this Euro ... GGEM not bad either.   Dry air, 850's turning modestly positive with what forcing there is angled off-shore...  Should be 70 to 74 with blue bird days.

I know it's hard to imagine that is even possible any longer in this Stockholm eternal pattern... but there are other realities.   Ha.

I was impressed with the 87 F highs all over PA - ... wow.  

Archived