• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    joxey
    Newest Member
    joxey
I dont care anymore....I am starting a storm thread for March 20-21. Got nothing to lose.

Ji

• Replies 3.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I don't like that the lead wave is faster essentially running it into the blocking before it relaxes enough and outrunning the next wave so instead of getting one big storm off the Delmarva we get two weak waves and the second one with more upside likely misses south. 

We can still root for the first wave. That could be decent. And now there are more threats as this pattern just isn't breaking. It's probably just going to fade as climo finally closes the door at some point. 

3 minutes ago, psuhoffman said:

I don't like that the lead wave is faster essentially running it into the blocking before it relaxes enough and outrunning the next wave so instead of getting one big storm off the Delmarva we get two weak waves and the second one with more upside likely misses south. 

We can still root for the first wave. That could be decent. And now there are more threats as this pattern just isn't breaking. It's probably just going to fade as climo finally closes the door at some point. 

Is there not still a little time to iron out timing and such? Perhaps a little slow down of the first wave...still seems kinda close to my novice eyes. And you're certainly primed to get a good thump from the first wave (I may be too)...perhaps focusing on that piece will be more pleasant, lol

12 minutes ago, psuhoffman said:

i think the hecs idea is dead unless wave 2 pops a surprise coastal, but ya never know.  if wave 1 overperforms that's kind of a hecs in march anyway in the sense that march usually sucks here.

7 minutes ago, Maestrobjwa said:

Not as wet as 0z, though, is it? (Appears a little further south as well)

it honestly sort of looks like the event wants to negate the snowhole for maryland.  almost looks jan 2010'ish in that we get fringed but a good fringe.

edit: meant to say jan 2010'ish

Archived