• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    SnowHabit
    Newest Member
    SnowHabit
I dont care anymore....I am starting a storm thread for March 20-21. Got nothing to lose.

Ji

• Replies 3.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 hour ago, MD Snow said:

Track, Dynamics, and Rates. 

Anyone who follows this board regularly would not make a comment like this. 

debbies gonna Debbie.

I guess after mid March, we should tell the snow gods to save it for another time.....

Its been a tough year, but one riddled with unlucky evolution....not one that we've not had our chances.  Big difference from last year when there wasnt a snowballs chance in helll of getting something....anything.

But at the end of the day for some...its all about the backyard...not the chase.  I like both.

48 minutes ago, 87storms said:

i couldn't possibly agree more, and people really need to start cutting out the piling on.  if someone makes a post you find annoying just move on and let the mods handle it. maybe it's just a pet peeve, but i just feel like it messes up the vibe. we're all grown ups (or mostly, or close lol)...i'm fully capable of reading and scrolling and forming my own opinion without someone telling me how awful a poster is.  figured i'd say that now between model runs.  

Cobalt still needs moms permission to stay up late for 0z's....

:P

28 minutes ago, Bob Chill said:

All in dude. I really DGAF anymore. Let the good time roll. I'll just delete bad analysis and leave the rest be. 

18 minutes ago, Bob Chill said:

2 balls is almost always better than 1 ball

Which they swing though is all that’s really important...

So this is a two low evolution? first looks marginal temps wise second one on its heels could deliver?  I could see the second low not working out because it takes to long to organize and the prcip shield skips us.  MAN WE CAN not get simple solution. What happened to the straight up miller A gulf lows up the coast?  When was the last one we had like that in winter?

Archived