Newest Member
    joxey
The King Regains its Throne

40/70 Benchmark

35 minutes ago, CoastalWx said:

Mitch had 45" in srn VT . LMAO.

Incredible!

24 minutes ago, dryslot said:

Still under it here, And looks to be building back NW, Nice snow growth too.

RAD_KGYX_N0R_ANI1.gif

We're rocking here.....I can see perhaps 1/2 mile into the river at most --hard to tell without landmarks.  Radar looks to be keeping this up for a while.

20 minutes ago, CoastalWx said:

And burying bodies.

LOL

• Replies 2.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
13 minutes ago, jbenedet said:

Any updates on snow totals near ORH on north? I saw Pepperell with 19” and that was as of 6am and they’ve been under that moderate band since.

This stuff has added 0.5” to 1”.  Hard to tell since it varies depending on the surface...

solar insolation is not helping it much, but nice band

1 minute ago, mahk_webstah said:

Would be nice if the widespread 18 to 24 verified. The lollies verified. Still accumulating Though

Yea the def band in central to eastern MA up to SE NH finally set up this morning as I thought it would. Was getting eroded somewhat for a  while as that Berks band—which I completely missed—caused subsidence on the east side. Major bust in far western MA but did okay elsewhere it seems at this point. We’ll see if we can bring some 24”+ lolli’s closer to home. 

10 minutes ago, HoarfrostHubb said:

1020’ ish.   Parts of my driveway have bare pavement, parts have added an inch due to shade..lol

Lol sounds about right. Have to think areas with elevation not far from you have 20” or thereabouts. But it’s tough extrapolating this time of the year given compaction/melting and ISR in mid March.

5 minutes ago, WxBlue said:

Another ****head trashed my snow board. So furious that this is a frequent problem at this point.

Guessing we gained an inch since my last measurement so 18.7"?

The mean streets of Dover, NH. 

5 minutes ago, WxBlue said:

Another ****head trashed my snow board. So furious that this is a frequent problem at this point.

Guessing we gained an inch since my last measurement so 18.7"?

Heh. Wasn’t me! 

Just as you typed that it started dumping again. Heaviest snow since late last night.

1 hour ago, rimetree said:

Route 95 in Portsmouth was closed for a time with power lines draped a cross north and southbound sides. That might be a first.

Mid-morning I-295 northbound was totally blocked about 30 miles north of PWM by a jackknifed semi - Bowdoinham exit.  Probably cleared by now.

Sugarloaf reporting 14-18", and texts from my son's friend confirm at least a foot at the base

They did well.  Reports at 6-7 AM from Rangeley/Eustis/Jackman were 2-3".  Eustis is 9-10 miles NW of Sugarloaf base and the obs site about 400' lower.  Wonder if even the base caught some orographics.

Archived