Newest Member
    joxey
March 2-4th ... first -NAO anchored storm perhaps in years

Typhoon Tip

• Replies 4.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Just now, powderfreak said:

Warming up in the bullpen.  Crowds on their feet.  He's feeling nervous but this is what he trains for.... can he sit the first two batters down with an early phase and a more southern sh*t-streak in Maine before getting to the final at-bat under SNE?

Reluctantly crouched on the starting line. Weenies fist pumping and thumping in time. The euro initializes, the pants go up, churning and burning, they yearn for the snow.

Just now, STILL N OF PIKE said:

After a long nite of debauchery,  uncle Ukie steps to the plate.

Kind of like a game I was at in yankee stadium about 55-56 years ago.  Mantle had been on the DL for months but was not in the starting lineup the day he came off.  Not expecting to play he’s sh*tfaces in the dugout.  He gets called up to pinch hit and staggers up to the plate batting righty.  He promptly lays one into the visitor bullpen which was 402 feet away.

lets do this!

3 minutes ago, powderfreak said:

Warming up in the bullpen.  Crowds on their feet.  He's feeling nervous but this is what he trains for.... can he sit the first two batters down with an early phase and a more southern sh*t-streak in Maine before getting to the final at-bat under SNE?

Is Beckett pitching, or Benschoten?

34 minutes ago, dendrite said:

Yeah...lots of model mayhem the past 48hrs with no run to run consistency (although the Euro has been less jumpy).

Euro has been less jumpy, But it came north at 0z from its 12z run, I expect it to come north some again at 12z as the other guidance has gone south, I think its starting to converge on a consensus track with the goal post narrowing.

LOl you  guys and gals. My forecast in PF terms.

I pictured a game yesterday where I pitched poorly the first inning walked a few gave up a tater then threw nasty uncle charlies for 7 innings  and finished with a win. Last night it appeared I was throwing meatballs and was taking the walk of shame and a shower  during the 2nd inning. Today so far, a 1st inning disaster followed by a near perfect game with a couple of infield dribblers for hits and a few walks. Question is does Hoss yank me out after the 1st or let me ride it out.  Save a horse We will see ya at 115

I am utterly confused and clueless as to what it going to happen in my backyard.  It's been a long time since a system has confounded me.  Nothing to add,  I've climbed and jumped off this cliff too many times this week.  I'll just watch from the sidelines for the most part, spewing some worthless post like this every couple of models runs!

I have good elevation

In Central NH

Does the storm make it up here?

The best dynamics stay south so no way to get the cold down even if precip makes it up here

How much does the Whites to my NE shadow me

yada, yada, yada

Just now, Ginx snewx said:

LOl you  guys and gals. My forecast in PF terms.

I pictured a game yesterday where I pitched poorly the first inning walked a few gave up a tater then threw nasty uncle charlies for 7 innings  and finished with a win. Last night it appeared I was throwing meatballs and was taking the walk of shame and a shower  during the 2nd inning. Today so far, a 1st inning disaster followed by a near perfect game with a couple of infield dribblers for hits and a few walks. Question is does Hoss yank me out after the 1st or let me ride it out.  Save a horse We will see ya at 115

2017 Super Bowl.  Pats down 28-3.  That's what the GGEM solution is at this point.

3 minutes ago, TheSnowman said:

We're goingggg the Distanceereewe're going until Phasingg, We're all alone ALL ALONEon this board in a time of snow Neeeed...  

Can you guys post the CMC :cory:GEM Snow maps so I can take my :cory:out naked?  

I don't think the snow maps are truly reflective of the changes (for the better) with the upper air dynamics with these runs

Archived