Newest Member
    Weathernoob335
Jan 4th Coastal Obs/Disc

mappy

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
20 minutes ago, leesburg 04 said:

Not that it matters but why exactly would the moisture simply surround a county? I blame Ji but it's still pretty funny. Dry air bubble? Not cold either 27 here 

It's been snowing here since 11pm and only 2" so far here in my part of AA County. You're not missing much honestly. 

Hi am driving Uber in Towson now.   Holy crap the roads are bad. If you turn your wheel it is crap shot as to whether or not your car will turn.  Wish me and my passengers luck!

BTW... About an inch out here. Snowing pretty good

Kudos to those who didn’t get suckered into wishcasting. Looks like a coating to an inch here which is about what the major models called for. Looks wintry out there. My fam in va beach texted me at 5am that there was at least 4-5” and still ripping there. They deserve a snowstorm.

2 minutes ago, C.A.P.E. said:

A couple quick pics..Hard to tell with all the drifting but seems like at least 8" here so far.

IMG_7342.JPG.df18277f188cb56d962da982a03f0a73.JPG

IMG_7350.JPG.97b8bb41364cbc95babd400b5f6c6981.JPG

With all the high winds we are going to get, you're gonna get to enjoy the milkshake froth. All that snow will be in the air, visibilities will be shot completely to hell.

At 7:00 AM measure 3".  Not sure what Calvert decided to do about schools.  My ciew is they should be closed.  Anyway, my 2-4 call for MBY on Facebook looks safe.  The latest HRRR gives me another 0.10 liquid.  I think it is literally all wet unless a better band moves back over me.  Right now, radar is not looking good.

• WxUSAF unpinned this topic

Archived