Newest Member
    joxey
Winter model mehhem or mayhem nature will decide

weathafella

• Replies 4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
2 minutes ago, leo2000 said:

Some guy on the New York forum on this site said that. 

That’s what I figured.   Do yourself a favor...and don’t believe everything you read in that sub forum.  Listen and learn here from some of the best there is.

You seem to do that a lot...go in there and then get misled.  When are you gonna learn your lesson?  

1 minute ago, leo2000 said:

I am sorry 

No need to be sorry Leo.  Just stop believing and listening to everything you hear or read.  You ever hear the saying..too many cooks spoil the stew??  Well, too many wannabe METS spoil the forecast...if you know what I mean??  Lots of BS out there that is just plain wrong/or inaccurate at best. 

Just trying to help you...that’s all.  

5 hours ago, 40/70 Benchmark said:

Labor of love, boys....early evening holiday shopping tired the woman out...a window opened.

http://easternmassweather.blogspot.com/2017/12/messy-christmas-weekend-across-southern.html

Good write-up, Ray.  I'm glad you're not seeing GC in the heavy icing area.  In this instance, I'll accept the lower qpf.

6 hours ago, 40/70 Benchmark said:

Labor of love, boys....early evening holiday shopping tired the woman out...a window opened.

http://easternmassweather.blogspot.com/2017/12/messy-christmas-weekend-across-southern.html

Nice write up Ray.  I’m focused on these smaller events but also starting to salivate over the prospect of NYE weekend possibilities.

Archived