joxey
    Newest Member
    joxey
Post Christmas Bomb

Damage In Tolland

• Replies 1.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I gave myself an hour time-out to wait for the run to complete through 144 hours...wasn't going to torture myself waiting for that run to update frame-by-frame.

Anyway...all I can say is thank God! Just a scraper...but a step in the right direction for sure. Hopefully it still showing its usual SE bias and will shift a little more west as we get closer...although, I'm not gonna complain about a 4-8" scraper either.

We need that energy over northern Quebec to dive down quicker in front of the ridge.

Actually more like the 00z Euro, we have that ridge breaking too soon, with the Quebec trough picking up the bomb and keeping it to the east. With a couple of runs like that now, I'm a little concerned. With a powerful Pacific Jet driving into the ridging like that, this might be the more viable solution.

I gave myself an hour time-out to wait for the run to complete through 144 hours...wasn't going to torture myself waiting for that run to update frame-by-frame.

Anyway...all I can say is thank God! Just a scraper...but a step in the right direction for sure. Hopefully it still showing its usual SE bias and will shift a little more west as we get closer...although, I'm not gonna complain about a 4-8" scraper either.

You're joking right? A storm Of this magnitude I am.going to complain

wow... what a BOMB!

Let's get it to tuck back west a bit and we're in business.

Small steps ma-man, small steps! Although, this is a comparatively GIANT leap toward the Euro funny enough.

Anyway, I am hugely contented with this waver back because the model(s) will usually take 2 runs minimum to fully realize a return.

It appears, Scott, thta the scheduled GFS outage we mused over the other day is about over :lol:

Small steps ma-man, small steps! Although, this is a comparatively GIANT leap toward the Euro funny enough.

Anyway, I am hugely contented with this waver back because the model(s) will usually take 2 runs minimum to fully realize a return.

It appears, Scott, thta the scheduled GFS outage we mused over the other day is about over :lol:

I don't want it too much further west otherwise there will be mixing only the coast north of Boston right? Or too early to tell?

Archived