joxey
    Newest Member
    joxey
Fall Banter & General Discussion/Observations

CapturedNature

13 minutes ago, dendrite said:

38/29

I'm locking in flakes here for tonight.

You think so?  Temps not the problem but the whole shield seems to be moving SE'ward.  Your in a better spot than me, that 25 miles south will help your hood.  Radar looks better right now but from my house I can look all the way SW to Sunapee at the moment and the visibility is crystal clear.  So everything is still aloft...

• Replies 3.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
5 minutes ago, wxeyeNH said:

You think so?  Temps not the problem but the whole shield seems to be moving SE'ward.  Your in a better spot than me, that 25 miles south will help your hood.  Radar looks better right now but from my house I can look all the way SW to Sunapee at the moment and the visibility is crystal clear.  So everything is still aloft...

12z Euro has a couple of hundredths for us over the next few hours. We'll see.

4 hours ago, ORH_wxman said:

Nice graphics done by our friends at BOX....though being the sitckler that I am, I should point out that they only listed 11/7 snowfall for ORH in the graphic on the lower right...the event went past midnight and the storm total was 6.4"....5.2 on 11/7 and 1.4 on 11/8.

I'm not that much of a stickler but wouldn't 5.2+1.4 = 6.6" not 6.4" :P

6 minutes ago, dendrite said:

Heading home now. Lisa is reporting flurries at the casa. 37F. 

Yes,  Kearsarge is now obscured and I can't see Sunapee so snow is now reaching the ground in West/Central NH.  All to my south but Brian should be getting into snow from this point on.....

Archived