• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    joxey
    Newest Member
    joxey
Mar 10 Clipper

ORH_wxman

It is interesting to note how far west the trough axis still is when the precip is departing....that's a red flag for precip hanging back or possibly trending into a meatier storm if the sfc reflection can be captured by the shortwave if it verifies slightly deeper than modeled right now.

• Replies 463
  • Created
  • Last Reply
5 minutes ago, ORH_wxman said:

Yeah this is starting to look pretty decent for a lot of SNE...Looks like NAM is the outlier so far nudging south at 12z.

How many times have we seen this, i feel like it's been a lot of storms this year. The NAM is the farthest north outlier by far, then all of a sudden it shifts way south or east while the rest of the guidance comes north or west and it becomes the southern outlier just like that.

1 minute ago, Typhoon Tip said:

ah haha ... man, so much beady eyed obsession over 3.1" of snow - 

wow ... I swear, if I didn't know any better, you'all literally willed this thing to happen -

Hey, if it's going to be frigid this weekend..might as well have snow.

3 minutes ago, CoastalWx said:

Hey, if it's going to be frigid this weekend..might as well have snow.

:D

eh, i'm all for it..  if it gets warm now it's just trying to lube up the misery potential for April... I just think it's funny how this thread reflects the dearth of reasons to celebrate.  You have years when it snows 3" while we're waitin' and no one remembers jack.   This year?  ha!   3" ... 20 pages! 

3 minutes ago, Damage In Tolland said:

Don't need to will pattern recognition. We sacrificed Sunday for this one. Lay down 3-6" with higher lolli's for record cold this weekend 

Man its going to be pure Arctic looking with that cold fresh snow and ground blizzards, holy heck

2 minutes ago, JC-CT said:

say uncle

P1_GZ_D5_PN_060_0000 (1).gif

It seems to like the idea of the coastal getting things done.  The RGEM and GFS really do not.  The NAM has waffled from run to run and the Euro seemed to bite on it on the 00Z.  The RGEM/GFS like the initial overrunning and thats about it.

4 minutes ago, SnowGoose69 said:

It seems to like the idea of the coastal getting things done.  The RGEM and GFS really do not.  The NAM has waffled from run to run and the Euro seemed to bite on it on the 00Z.  The RGEM/GFS like the initial overrunning and thats about it.

That idea has been on and off in the ensembles

Archived