Newest Member
    joxey
March Banter Thread

North Balti Zen

• Replies 1.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
29 minutes ago, Ltrain said:

This is pretty funny. TWC has me getting 12-18" which is hilarious but meanwhile LWX still has me in a watch, lol. They really need to split up AA county into zones. That would be something if LWX goes advisory and on my local forecast for TWC I'm 12-18". If they would split up AA county from north to south with Rt 50 being the dividing line it may be able to help them with making these decisions. 

I wondered how that works with the watches or warnings.  My county is 44 miles NW to SE.  The difference in snowfall can be significant. Do they take the highest expected snow fall in one particular area or the average? 

8 minutes ago, Bob Chill said:

I'm going to go out on a limb and make a definitive call. This storm has a 100% chance at beating the largest event in my yard this winter. 

Watch it now.  A little thermal wrongdoing, and most of us will be watching snow TV from the other guys.

4 minutes ago, NovaTarHeel said:

Anyone else feeling really, really pessimistic about this storm?  I have zero knowledge about anything, but I can't shake the feeling that we're going to bust hard (DC & South), while we watch Northern Maryland and Philly get 18"+.

I'm of the same mind, but if we can scrape 4" that allows my daughter to get out and play in it, then I'll be really happy...while simultaneously complaining about getting screwed.

5 minutes ago, mattie g said:

I'm of the same mind, but if we can scrape 4" that allows my daughter to get out and play in it, then I'll be really happy...while simultaneously complaining about getting screwed.

Yeah, I'm gonna be up all night watching it snow and I'll be "happy" with whatever I get after this abysmal winter, but there will be a large, jealous, angry portion of me on here looking at deck pics from places further North

• WxUSAF unpinned this topic
  • WxUSAF pinned this topic

Archived