Newest Member
    joxey
Huge Damaging Nor'easter Obs

Damage In Tolland

• Replies 871
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 minute ago, jbenedet said:

Need higher rates. Let's see what happens when it picks up. 

We're seeing pingers pretty far north where the euro and gfs were safely snow. The stronger UVVs will help, but I just feel like it won't be enough...maybe mixing with big aggregates at best. I'll be up at 5a so I won't be up fo the onset of the heavier returns. We'll see. Hopefully I wake up surprised.

8 minutes ago, 40/70 Benchmark said:

33.9/32

S/Sleet mix

Coming down at least moderately, so a coating now, but having a hard time accumulating with the toasty BL.

Temp holding steady 33.4/32 but not noticing any rain at this moment, snow/sleet mix.

https://www.wunderground.com/personal-weather-station/dashboard?ID=KMALOWEL35#history

1 minute ago, dendrite said:

We're seeing pingers pretty far north where the euro and gfs were safely snow. The stronger UVVs will help, but I just feel like it won't be enough...maybe mixing with big aggregates at best. I'll be up at 5a so I won't be up fo the onset of the heavier returns. We'll see. Hopefully I wake up surprised.

Yeah once the ORE area started mostly sleet that was a huge red flag. Was hoping they'd be pounding aggregates.

10 minutes ago, Dan said:

Winds have just started picking up.  A few stronger gusts coming through.  Could hear the wind up above while walking the dog, but they were not mixing down.  Now they are starting to reach the surface.

Theres definitely a CF or boundary near the MA/NH border. I went from 30.3 around 4pm up to 32.1 then winds went more NNE and ive dropped to 30.2 in the last 20 min

Archived