joxey
Model Mayhem II!

SR Airglow

• Replies 1.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
7 minutes ago, HoarfrostHubb said:

No more Kali Ma?   I was ready to make t-shirts and key chains

anyway, I am not surprised that the "cold shot" is tempered.  I didn't really think of it as being terribly cold.  Hopefully WaWa can fire up the snowguns for a few nights

Since it isn't snowing, I hope it keeps modifying.

2 minutes ago, HoarfrostHubb said:

Lots of "Return to winter" this weekend.  Boston Glob had a headline reading "Texans may be in for a temperature shock this weekend" like it was Ice Bowl 3

Yeah that's what I figured. Looked typical.  God the news is so bad, journalism is a lost art replaced by producers and corporate types looking for clicks and viewers. 

13 minutes ago, Ginx snewx said:

Yeah that's what I figured. Looked typical.  God the news is so bad, journalism is a lost art replaced by producers and corporate types looking for clicks and viewers. 

i know the wmur mets on the radio have been exaggerating it. "Very cold" tomorrow with 20s and "still cold" on sunday with 30s.

i mean jesus h c....it's the middle of january. sunday will be near normal lol

1 minute ago, CoastalWx said:

It would be funny if somehow a paste bomb came out of this before we reset later this month. 

I said a while back that I wouldn't be shocked if one happened in the interior or NNE in this pattern. Obviously not in the immediate next 7 days, but in that D8-14 range I could certainly see something happening.

1 minute ago, ORH_wxman said:

I said a while back that I wouldn't be shocked if one happened in the interior or NNE in this pattern. Obviously not in the immediate next 7 days, but in that D8-14 range I could certainly see something happening.

If you take the temps on the euro just off the desk...certainly would allow it. Anyways, not to get ahead of ourselves..but yeah.

27 minutes ago, Ginx snewx said:

Hype sells!!!   At some point, savvy customers will realize the emperor has no clothes

I need to go back and read Jan 2015 AmWx

38 minutes ago, HoarfrostHubb said:

No more Kali Ma?   I was ready to make t-shirts and key chains

anyway, I am not surprised that the "cold shot" is tempered.  I didn't really think of it as being terribly cold.  Hopefully WaWa can fire up the snowguns for a few nights

He retired after the 2015-2016 winter:

post-254-0-36749200-1453408453.jpg

Archived